Now that AK is a full day park, where's the best dinner option?

21stamps

Old timers like me remember when it first opened and their short-lived slogan for the park was NATAZU! (not a zoo) :)

Festival of the Lion King is a really terrific show and well worth seeing. For what it's worth, the Nemo musical is worthwhile too, but it might be a little long for a smallish kiddo.
I admit that the park never caught my interest until Everest opened.lol

MightyMouse

If I may be so rude as to hijack the thread for a moment.... Can someone please tell me how long (approx) it takes to get from AK to Boma restaurant via Disney bus? - Merci.

disney4life2008

Old timers like me remember when it first opened and their short-lived slogan for the park was NATAZU! (not a zoo) :)

Festival of the Lion King is a really terrific show and well worth seeing. For what it's worth, the Nemo musical is worthwhile too, but it might be a little long for a smallish kiddo.

Yes! I could actually watch Lion King twice. The show is the same but the performers are OUTSTANDING!

docdebbi

But beware the price! I just decided that our favorite Tusker House for lunch, will be our favorite no more. Thanks to reserved seating for RoL, the price just JUMPED to $49 per person. Hefty price tag for my family of 6. guess we'll do Flame Tree from now on. We are very sad

21stamps

But beware the price! I just decided that our favorite Tusker House for lunch, will be our favorite no more. Thanks to reserved seating for RoL, the price just JUMPED to $49 per person. Hefty price tag for my family of 6. guess we'll do Flame Tree from now on. We are very sad
What? They have RoL dining packages now?!? Since when?

JohnD

Finishing up at Tiffins right now. The Lobster curry soup and Lamb entree were wonderful. About to try the ganache for dessert. Agree with the comment of keeping you in the park. I was divided on Sanaa and Tiffins. I hedged on Tiffins in case of ROL. No dice on ROL. Oh well.

Gurt

We really enjoy Yak & Yeti, recently had the Chicken Tikka Masala and the Kobe Beef Burger, both amazing especially the burger and the fried wonton dessert was delicious

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom