magical express to the port

EOD K9

...., mainly because it was cheaper and we wanted to get on the road sooner (we live in Florida) to go home.
That makes sense. I've taken the transfers numerous times, drove to FL once, and also used the xfer to get there then rented a car on the way back. Also, waiting for a shuttle to the car rental was a bit of a PITA. That was when my wife and I were sans children. Now with more luggage, it may be easier to use Disney to get to PC. As much as I'd like to get there on my own schedule, it is nice to have them transfer your luggage and provide the transportation so I don't have to drive.

Last edited:

mikenatcity1

we are going to use the magical express for our next cruise, leaving from the grand Floridian. our question is has anybody got any reviews or advice for us? what about our luggage? we usually drive to the port and drop our bags at the terminal before parking. any info would be great thanks

I've used for most of my cruises- I'll echo with EOD K9- the luggage will be picked up in your cabin early that morning (you'll see it again in your stateroom). You'll probably get to the port 1230-1pm, which by then, most of the interior lines will be almost gone (and you'll be able to walk right on the ship and usually to your stateroom). You'll be at the tail end of lunch, but still get all selections (lunch on the deck at Cabana's overlooking the space center is awesome). The only reason why I may drive is because i'm impatient and want onto the ship to relax...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom