The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

valentinesdaykevin.gif

This one would have made me spit coffee had I been drinking it.

catmom46

And, in other awesome news...
DWifey called me on the way home from the office to tell me she got the promotion she found out she was up for only two days ago! She may have shed a tear...or two... ;)
They told her they didn't even bother to interview two other possible contenders 'cause it was no contest.
The director of the department wanted her for the position back in Oct., but, higher-ups wanted to hold off for a few more months to see if she would still be performing at such a high level...apparently, they couldn't believe it...!!! :hilarious:
I'm sooo happy for her, and she sooooo very much deserves it...!!! :happy:
And, yes, it also came with a monster raise...! ;)

Interviewer: "Carolyn, now that ya' got the big promotion and raise, what are ya' gonna' do now...?!"
DWifey: "Whataya' think silly?!!! We're goin' to Walt Disney Wooooooorld...!!!!!!! :joyfull:"
:D :hilarious: ;) :)

Yay, congrats to DWifey! Hope y'all plan to celebrate this weekend!

Figgy1

Premium Member
DWifey called me on the way home from the office to tell me she got the promotion she found out she was up for only two days ago! She may have shed a tear...or two... ;)
They told her they didn't even bother to interview two other possible contenders 'cause it was no contest.
The director of the department wanted her for the position back in Oct., but, higher-ups wanted to hold off for a few more months to see if she would still be performing at such a high level...apparently, they couldn't believe it...!!! :hilarious:

Interviewer: "Carolyn, now that ya' got the big promotion and raise, what are ya' gonna' do now...?!"
DWifey: "Whataya' think silly?!!! We're goin' to Walt Disney Wooooooorld...!!!!!!! :joyfull:"
Congrats to your dw!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good morning all. For me not so much. It's 15 degrees outside but it looks like the temperature may not budge until tonight and then it only goes down:mad::cautious::coldfeet::cry: Then the wind is going to pick up:bawling::arghh::mad::coldfeet::coldfeet::coldfeet::coldfeet: or it may pick up before noon:arghh::bawling::arghh::coldfeet::coldfeet::coldfeet::coldfeet::cry::cry::cry: Tonight's dinner roast groundhog with chestnut stuffing gravy, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. A celebration of his demise!:D

Songbird76

I hope it's done by August. Getting on a bus won't save any time. We'll be getting there early in hopes of getting a good parking spot. early birds get the worm or in our case hopefully a good parking spot.
Then I'll wish you good luck and send some pixie dust, since there's not really much I can do to hurry the construction along so it's finished by the time we all get there.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Thrilled for her and for you. :happy: She must be amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom