Hercules Coming To WDW?

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
Hercules was meeting at AOA yesterday. Is this a sign that Herc is coming to WDW soon? And do Hercules and Gaston have the same "friends"?
Source
CaoCwhSW0AE4Cn_.jpg

Theme Parkitect

It would be nice if he came. WDW's character lineup has been pretty bland for quite some time now.

Sadly we'll probably have to get used to the bland. It's just easier for Disney to streamline their line-up of characters since exorbitant amounts of money & time go into training every character CM for their multiple positions.

mousehockey37

Well, if that's the Herc they're gonna run with, they'd better get him some of that WWE Jungle Juice and fill him out some. I'm sure my 3 yr old niece could take him in a fight, and that's letting him throw the first punch... o_O:p

Animaniac93-98

Well, if that's the Herc they're gonna run with, they'd better get him some of that WWE Jungle Juice and fill him out some. I'm sure my 3 yr old niece could take him in a fight, and that's letting him throw the first punch... o_O:p

The guy they got to play Herc at Disneyland for the 2013 Opa Greek event was both bigger and better looking IMO:

http://dapsmagic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Opa_A_Celebration_Of_Greece_Disneyland-44.jpg

He may not be exactly true to scale, but I don't think you'll find many bodybuilders looking to play dress up for minimum wage.

asianway

wdrive

I too am interested to know if Hercules and Gaston share the same "friend group" :rolleyes:

They could do and there will be Gastons who have been friends with Hercules but being friends with one character does not automatically qualify a cast member to be friends with another. It's more of a case by case basis.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom