League of Dreamers: A New Beginning

DisneyManOne

Original Poster
I would just like to say that the game will be starting up somewhere around the 4th, 5th or 6th elimination of The Choice. This way, we can get some of those people who were eliminated and give them a fresh start in a new competition. Again, the intended date isn't final, but basically, I'll start things up once 10 people are on-board. I've got 5 already, and I just need 5 more.

So, as soon as the combined number of players on LoD gets to 10, I'll start things up.

DisneyManOne

Original Poster
I've been following along with progress on The Choice and WHOA! I was not expecting such an elimination as the most current one! Due to lack of participation on one team, three members of @Sam4D23's team--namely, @brb1006, @Simon Sulk and @Twilight_Roxas--have been eliminated.

Well, my friends, if you're interested, League of Dreamers still has five spots open, so if you'd like to play, just let me know!

brb1006

Apologize for the lack of participation, I've been very busy with my College homework over the past week. I'll try to join another competition in the future when my college work doesn't get this busy.

DisneyManOne

Original Poster
Well, friends, the finale of the popular Imagineering competition The Sorcerer's Apprentice is soon upon us. Therefore, I would like to extend a hearty invitation to some of the players from this year's game if they would be interested in playing LoD.

@DisneyPrincess1993
@IDInstitute
@JokersWild
@MonorailRed
@Sam4D23
@spacemt354
@tcool
@RMichael21

If necessary, I'll even boost up the roster, depending on how many are interested in playing. The reason I do this is because many of those I have listed are very good at what they do, regarding Armchair Imagineering. And after all, the more, the merrier!

If you're interested, just let me know. :)

DisneyManOne

Original Poster
Well, we're almost at the end of "The Choice". I'm sorry that there's been a lack of activity here. College is starting to take its toll. But, if anyone still wants to play League of Dreamers, there are still five spots left on the roster. Just start a conversation or sound off in a reply. See ya real soon! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom