Power Pack Meals

Lois Lane

Original Poster
We just booked our second trip to WDW with our son. He will just be shy of 3. We got a dining plan (just quick service). Our plan is to bring snacks with us like we did for our last trip, share our meals with him, and buy him a meal out of pocket if need be. I just came across something about the Power Pack Meals but can't find too much on what is in them exactly and how available they are at the different parks. Also, I've seen different prices. From what I have seen, it's just enough for him and would mean less stuff for us to have to bring into the parks if we can grab them in lots of places and the price is right. If anyone knows a bit more about them, I would greatly appreciate any insight!

DisneyPrincess5

Congrats on booking!
The Power Pack Meals are designed to be very nutritionally balanced. This site has awesome info in each eatery with menus so you can see exactly what each quick service restaurant offers in each meal, including the Power Packs. The Mickey Check meals are also nutritionally balanced and actually look very good! Happy exploring and happy planning!

Last edited:

stevehousse

My kids got them a few times on our trip. They liked them a lot because it had lots of little snacks that they usually eat. They would usually get these at places we ate where they might not like the regular menu items or we're tired of eating pizza lol the best thing is that every item is individually wrapped so if they didn't want to eat it right them, they could take it to go for a snack later.

Also some of the parks have some items that count as snacks. I know Epcot best imagination has a fruit and cheese snack that's really good. String cheese with grapes and strawberries. You can find these at other parks too!

Lois Lane

Original Poster
My kids got them a few times on our trip. They liked them a lot because it had lots of little snacks that they usually eat. They would usually get these at places we ate where they might not like the regular menu items or we're tired of eating pizza lol the best thing is that every item is individually wrapped so if they didn't want to eat it right them, they could take it to go for a snack later.

Also some of the parks have some items that count as snacks. I know Epcot best imagination has a fruit and cheese snack that's really good. String cheese with grapes and strawberries. You can find these at other parks too!

Thanks this is a bit more of what I was looking for. After spending the last hour looking through the counter service menus, it looks like the kids' options are the typical (which I dislike very much). I like that the Power Pack ingredients are all individually wrapped so I can stash them away for later in the day. Gives me food for thought.

HollyAD

My son never eats while we are at WDW. He doesn't have a great appetite to begin with and then you throw in the extra stimulation and you can bet we throw away money purchasing meals for him. The power pack is good because it is snack food but also has protein! It is even great for the picky eater and the leftovers you can throw in your backpack for later. We also like to purchase uncrustables to throw in our back packs. Sometimes all my son wants is a quick PBJ with a snack.

stevehousse

The power packs usually always come with a milk, goldfish crackers, yogurt, apple slices, string cheese, carrot sticks and sometimes a granola bar as well I believe...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom