Pre-Trip We are going to Disney....land?!

Hey everyone!
I can not believe that I am fortunate enough to be sitting here writing another PTR! I just finished my last TR and its finally time to start this PTR for our adventure to Disneyland!!!

Who?
Just my mom and I will be going on this trip :) This picture was taken on our last trip when we went to Disney for the Princess Half Marathon! My mom and I have never traveled to Disney by ourselves but our last trip it was just the two of us for the last three days :)
My mom graciously volunteered to travel with me so I wouldn't have to go go California alone (of course it didn't hurt that I was planning on going to Disneyland haha)
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3%3A893%3Enu%3D3365%3E2%3A%3A%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3%3B3778%3A66%3A337nu0mrj

When?
August 5th - 8th we will be at Disneyland then traveling to San Jose at night on the 8th until the 10th

Where?
I went back and forth a ton on where we should stay. I had read a lot of things about it being easy enough to stay at an offsite hotel and how sometimes they are an even closer walk than the onsite hotels. However, part of me wanted to be immersed in the Disney Magic the whole time we were there so I ended up picking the Disneyland Hotel. The pool looks awesome and we are very excited to stay there!

Why?
My best friend from residency is getting married in San Jose! I happen to be on a rotation where I can move some stuff around to go so I decided for sure I was going to the wedding. Since I am so Disney obsessed I kept thinking about the fact that I must go to Disneyland since I am going to fly all the way to California anyway! I have never been to the west coast so everyone keeps telling me I should take time to see the sites but I knew the time was right to go to Disneyland since its the 60th Anniversary...and who knows when I will be back on the West Coast again.

I have no idea what I am doing on this trip though haha I have obviously never been to Disneyland and my mom was last there 38 years ago so this is going to be a challenge for sure. I am currently reading the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland to get some tips. I am less than 60 days out and have only made one dining reservation...I hope that doesn't matter haha.

Anyway enough of my rambling: Next up: plans!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom