The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

I've seen it a few times since you originally posted it. Very nicely done. Question: Who picked the background music? It fits perfectly with the mood of the scenery, etc. (I know you live with a hearing disability, so I was wondering how the music was selected/added.)
all the banners, and music and theme is selected by their system.
they have a tool that creates the video.
You upload the photos, add the dates, the places and the theme you want, and poof! it makes it.

Cesar R M

Pretty sure I know what you mean, and that is actually along the lines I was thinking (I think :cyclops:)...
When I bring up a group of images, I click on one to enlarge it. It then comes up enlarged in a black box with other smaller related images next to it. I then copy from there and paste into my post. Sometimes I click on that enlarged image, because sometimes when it then comes up in it's own separate window, the image is even larger and more to my liking. Sometimes, when I click on that first enlarged image, the separate window that comes up tells me that the image is not available/forbidden or something like that.
Sounds like I need to always go to that second window to make sure the image is available, then...is that correct...? :cyclops:
yeah, but if you see, your urls never end with .jpg .gif or .png

which means you're actually linking to a website that "loads" the image using a server side script.
Hence why we cant see it. Because for us, we're not requesting the image... (and most sites prevent hotlinking, aka the action of embedding a link on another side

MOXOMUMD

Cute picture, and not only is it Friday, but many of us aren't working today--getting this day off :joyfull: since the 4th is on a Saturday this year. I had fun this morning puttering around in different stores and then getting groceries (our supermarkets are closed tomorrow).

However, I even did a little housework (that doesn't happen very often . . . :p). I had bought a new rubber bath mat for the tub, so I cleaned out the tub and tiles in the bathroom. It's nice and sparkling clean now! So, I went back to the bathroom to gawk at my clean tub and tiles housework masterpiece :inlove: , and the nice new bathmat. Guess what DOG had made himself at home on the new rubber bathmat inside the tub???!!! :rolleyes: He's never done that before; yet all of a sudden, he decides this afternoon, that this is going to be another one of his hang-outs??!! :facepalm:
So nice of you to clean the bathroom for him. ;)

betty rose

Oof. Sympathy like. I've had a couple of kidney infections in my lifetime, and they were painful.

Is it just dark teas that you can't have or all teas? I know when I had mine, I was restricted to lighter liquids. So I could have Sprite, Green tea, and white tea, but no Coke or black tea. I hope I don't get another one; Chai tea is my migraine preventer/remedy
Yes black tea, coke and anything called not "clear", sprite, 7up, ginger ale, all fine. I wish I was brought up on those, they aren't my favorite, but they are WAY BETTER than a kidney stone, and surgery. :D

betty rose

I have citronella plants around my property they seem to keep the mosquitos at bay. My friends down the street always seem to be covered in bites so I know there some in my area. Some here call them the state bird. When I head out walking I either use Avon skin so soft of some citronella oil.
So funny, I've heard of Avon for years, I don't have a supplier anymore. Hubby had a friend at work that supplied me with Skin So Soft. Now, I'm on my own!

betty rose

I did. Shrimp is my only trigger.
I went to the allergist, and have so many allergies to food, I can't remember them all. I was a premie, very early, my Doctor says most things are because, my body took too long to develop, I weighed 5 pounds, when born. Back in the day this was in the 40's, my eyes weren't covered, and I have macular degeneration. I'll probably be on here for a few month's or years. A lot more is done for premies, today...I was in an incubator for month's. Most of my family didn't think I would survive, but, as I've said before, I'm a fighter! ;):brb:

betty rose

Glad you're stepping in to help socialize the neighbor's dog. Rotties are very powerful animals, and they need to get out and walk. As long as your neighbors take the dog on a leash, he should be o.k., provided he knows that they are alpha. If they are not alpha, I'd suggest they take him to a few group dog training classes.
I have never encountered such a strong dog. He is really sweet and loveable. But, he doesn't know his strength. What does Alpha mean. I'm sure they are learning about dog ownership. Would love to help them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom