Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

unkadug

Well the sh**s about to hit the fan over this money. The Governor wants the state to get it's share, but the Gulf Coast is clamoring for ALL of the money.

Politics as usual.

Perhaps BP should just keep their money until Alabama Politicians can plug their seeping wallets.

Nemo14

Well the sh**s about to hit the fan over this money. The Governor wants the state to get it's share, but the Gulf Coast is clamoring for ALL of the money.

Politics as usual.

Perhaps BP should just keep their money until Alabama Politicians can plug their seeping wallets.

They should take a lesson from our elected officials up here...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::greedy::greedy::greedy:

unkadug

They should take a lesson from our elected officials up here...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::greedy::greedy::greedy:
I don't think that politics really change from state to state. Pretty sure they are all crooked by the time they leave office.

I'm certain that a lot of them are well-meaning people going in, but something happens to them while they are there.

And enough politics. I just realized that I'm walking a fine line here. I'm not really talking politics...but politicians!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I really am a nag sometimes. Everyone accuses me of being one. And sadly they are right.

I don't do it for fun though. I do it because they are all a bunch of complete dumb-a$$es.

That being said, I heard myself today. And it was bad. I need to work on how I approach things, that's for sure!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom