Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
PUSH - are you downloading right from the camera, or have you uploaded them to Photobucket or whatever?
I saved the files from my camera onto my computer, and I'm trying to upload them from there. It's always worked for me before. Maybe I'll have to try Photobucket if I can't get it worked out.

Nemo14

I saved the files from my camera onto my computer, and I'm trying to upload them from there. It's always worked for me before. Maybe I'll have to try Photobucket if I can't get it worked out.
It's a bit of a pain to do, but it doesn't take long.

PUSH

Original Poster
It's a bit of a pain to do, but it doesn't take long.
I'd have to create a new account because I don't remember my username or password from when I used it prior to the direct upload feature. I'll wait to see if Steve responds back with anything, then go from there.

Nemo14

I'd have to create a new account because I don't remember my username or password from when I used it prior to the direct upload feature. I'll wait to see if Steve responds back with anything, then go from there.
I think I have 3 accounts with them now for the same reason, but then again, I'm older than dirt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom