Current Existing Park Icons to Be Built / Rethemed based on Frozen

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Agree. How many times has the rumor been spread around that the Osborne Lights won't be around for much longer? How did the rumor start? Who knows? But it keeps on getting spread. And now the rumor is that it has to go to accommodate Star Wars. I still haven't seen anything official about it. Yet, the rumor persists. But I guess it's okay when you post to a thread titled "News AND Rumor".
Well the Osbornes are not going to be around much longer. Only issue is how much longer it will be. The Studios plans were to have been underway by now, which would have meant the lights would not be shown in 2015. The delay in that project has put the lights in an uncertain status for 2015, although currently they are to be shown.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Agree. How many times has the rumor been spread around that the Osborne Lights won't be around for much longer? How did the rumor start? Who knows? But it keeps on getting spread. And now the rumor is that it has to go to accommodate Star Wars. I still haven't seen anything official about it. Yet, the rumor persists. But I guess it's okay when you post to a thread titled "News AND Rumor".
I would also add there is a HUGE difference between a rumor, and just randomly making stuff up. That should be very obvious to anyone.

JohnD

Original Poster
I would also add there is a HUGE difference between a rumor, and just randomly making stuff up. That should be very obvious to anyone.

I get it. You don't observe April Fools. However, the definition of April Fools is "making stuff up." That is what you do on that day. But I see you don't have the time or the patience for it. I definitely hear you on that. As I said, I have been diligent any other day of the year.

StarWarsGirl

That didn't take long, maybe two minutes before it was moved out of "News and Rumors". WDWMagic, where is your fun?
I myself enjoy the April Fools' jokes as long as they aren't mean spirited, like this one (which is not mean-spirited).

But perhaps it is best to keep it in Chit Chat. :)

Last edited:

ULPO46

Since when is this blog reliable and trustworthy? to a certain extent when the new frozen ride in Norway opens, spaceship earth will be retheamed for a little while to being a snowglobe but just to celebrate the retheming of the ride. Other than that all across the WDW this summer will be having the Frozen Summer celebrations. So there will be temporary retheming of certain attractions.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Since when is this blog reliable and trustworthy? to a certain extent when the new frozen ride in Norway opens, spaceship earth will be retheamed for a little while to being a snowglobe but just to celebrate the retheming of the ride. Other than that all across the WDW this summer will be having the Frozen Summer celebrations. So there will be temporary retheming of certain attractions.

Since when has this site been a blog?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom