Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

I only like the crunchy Cheese Doodles
th

PUSH

Original Poster
My class schedule today: 8am go in to take a final for my fitness assessment class. That took 17 minutes. My other three classes were all cancelled today.

PUSH

Original Poster
Actually this week I had 7 classes cancelled (one was optional to which I didn't go), totaling 8.5 hours. Gotta love this week as an education major!

And for those wondering, it's the week of Pre-Professional Days. They are held on a Tuesday and Wednesday every semester for education majors to go to. There are guest speakers, and you can also get your portfolios assessed, like I did yesterday. But today I just had three classes cancelled because of things unrelated to Pre-Professional Days. Lucky me!

Nemo14

Raining here, but it's supposed to turn over to snow this afternoon. There supposed to get 3 to 5 at home, just in time for our return tomorrow.

PUSH

Original Poster
Today is the last day of below 30 weather. Then we have 30s and 40s until when it's supposed to get into the 50s. Wednesday has a high of 59! :D

acishere

Everything here is closed today due to snow.
I went from being told to try to get into work by 10 at the latest to being told to work at home. Which is a nice way of saying I'll get an hour of work done and answer emails while I binge watch the new season of House of Cards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom