The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

I love mayo. My favorite brand is Hellmann's. I've even been known to put some on a hamburger bun, and then some ketchup on top of that, with the burger! :D Add lettuce, tomato, and sliced Bermuda onions -- makes for kind of a sloppy mess, but delicious!! There's nothing like a 5-napkin burger!!! :hungry:
When my niece was little she would want mayonnaise sandwiches for lunch. Forget pb&j, just a thin layer of mayo on bread.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The closest thing I've been able to find to an iced capp down here is a plain coffee coollatta from Dunkin' Donuts. Still nowhere near as good as an iced capp though.
You forgot to mention the other big plus to living in Ottawa - Beaver tails in the Byward Market.

I also really love the projection show on the Peace Tower/Centre Block. All those people sittng on the grass, enjoying a beautiful summer evening ... kinda like the new Hub area.

Eric1955

You forgot to mention the other big plus to living in Ottawa - Beaver tails in the Byward Market.

I also really love the projection show on the Peace Tower/Centre Block. All those people sittng on the grass, enjoying a beautiful summer evening ... kinda like the new Hub area.

Love Beaver tails. When my Grandparents visited me they wanted to load up on beaver tails to take home.

Yes, the Mosaika light show is awesome! I was living in a dorm at the University of Ottawa so Parliament was just a short bus ride away. I used to go down to Parliament Hill all the time to watch it. Always made my cry.

I don't care what anybody says, Ottawa is far more beautiful than Washington DC and a much better capital.

20100504-_DSC6166_67_68_69_70post2.jpg

Cesar R M

In the seven trips we've taken, none of us have ever gone, or come back sick.
Knock on wood (my head ;)).
funny thing is, I always return with a cold at least lol.

I think from all my trips to the US. only 5 times I've came with nothing.
Its because I push my body beyond what I'm using to (like sleeping so little and doing a lot, or hardly eating)

Cesar R M

In the seven trips we've taken, none of us have ever gone, or come back sick.
Knock on wood (my head ;)).

Its because I push my body beyond what I'm using to (like sleeping so little and doing a lot, or hardly eating)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

I always come back with what I call "the Disney Cough"; lasting anywhere from 2-6 months.
I got away lightly last trip - only 2 months of hacking my guts up.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My daughter loves ketchup on her bologna sandwiches. I think that's because it's the only condiment our elementary school serves so she's used to it.

No mustard served at school? I'd think that ketchup, mustard, and mayo are basic condiments in any school cafeteria. I only eat bologna about once a year now, but I'll only put mustard on it--just like when I was a kid. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom