The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

Um...

Well, I don't like fried eggs, but not sure I would want ketchup on my egg sandwich. Of course, my egg sandwich needs nothing else. It's two pieces of toast with scrambled eggs with ham and sometimes a little green onion, and then a slice of cheese on top. It's perfection and needs no additions. :hungry:

Not sure ketchup belongs with eggs, though.
Ketchup on scrambled eggs. :hungry:

StarWarsGirl

lolcatsdotcomrlz2isi4xipy19ob.jpg

MOXOMUMD

Did you watch the Heinz advert?
I can't help it. I've been brainwashed since a tender age.

I can honestly admit, however, that I have NEVER put ketchup on bologna.
No sir, that's where we put maple syrup.
But only after we fry it.
The bologna, that is. I don't think you can fry maple syrup.
My daughter loves ketchup on her bologna sandwiches. I think that's because it's the only condiment our elementary school serves so she's used to it.

Cesar R M

You might not have sores in your throat; my guess is that you have inflamed tissue from the coughing. Have you tried gargllng with maybe 1/2 teaspoon of salt, mixed in a cup of warm water? It can help reduce the swelling and relieve discomfort. It's one of the oldest remedies, and it can be very helpful. I hope you feel better soon. You've had a rough time since you came home from the Cochlear Convention at WDW.
Doesnt work, I tried earlier.
and I am currently taking honey/propoleum and other medicine the doctor told me to gargle.
That lowers the itchyness by a lot.. but temporally.
I still woke up coughing badly from my nap :(

Cesar R M

A lot of people have seemed to come back sick from WDW. Is it the airplane ride or something there?
Its the combination of all the things.
a) lots of people, a lot coughing
b) lots of walking, little sleep, weakens your body.
c) It was DARN COLD on florida that week I was on. the wind made it awful at the parks for 2 days.
d) Convention time made B worse
e) Since I was at AKL... and in one of the farthest rooms.. B and C hit me worse ( had to walk a lot, then wait a lot for the bus very early in the morning, to reach the convention opening in time)

as for conventions... its widely known as "CON CRUD".

donaldtoo

Further proof that this is a thing up here ....
Buy an Egg McMuffin from McD's and you automatically get 3 ketchup packets.

On another note, I see some Gus & Guido's in my near future, so some ketchup-free pics will follow. ;)

This just reminded me...
We haven't eaten at Arby's in forever, but, I never put their BBQ sauce on my sandwiches, it was always three packets of their Horsey Sauce on each sandwich. Darn, I love that stuff. :hungry:

StarWarsGirl

I saw something today I haven't seen in at least 2 months ....
PUDDLES!

Still below freezing, but a lot of bright sunshine.

Sadly, it was just a trick. Freezing rain and ice pellets around the corner, followed by another deep freeze. Ugh!
We have them all over the place here.

A lot of standing water in the roads. I felt like I could have jet skied to school today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom