Go to Forums from Home Page on Mobile?

BalooChicago

Original Poster
Unlike most forums I visit, the home page here is useful, so I usually start there. On my computer going to the forums from the home page takes me to the forums in the same browser/tab. On mobile however clicking on forums from the home page launches a new tab. It's not a huge deal, but I end up with a dozen or so tabs for wdwmagic on my iPhone at times. Is there a reason for the difference between the main site and mobile?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Unlike most forums I visit, the home page here is useful, so I usually start there. On my computer going to the forums from the home page takes me to the forums in the same browser/tab. On mobile however clicking on forums from the home page launches a new tab. It's not a huge deal, but I end up with a dozen or so tabs for wdwmagic on my iPhone at times. Is there a reason for the difference between the main site and mobile?
A new version of the website is not far away that will provide a uniform experience across devices.

Daniel Johnson

Lol. I had 27 tabs open on my phone this morning from last might. 19 were this site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom