Calling all Magic Kingdom lovers - Dissertation research help! :)

Carly M

Original Poster
Hi everyone! :)

My name is Carly and I am a final year Scottish university student currently undertaking my dissertation research based on visiting guest's perceptions of Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom and the theory of "hyperrealism". I am a huge Disney fan and have worked at WDW twice on their summer programs which is why I am so interested in guest perception of the park :)

I would really appreciate if anyone who has visited Magic Kingdom has a spare 5 minutes to complete my questionnaire about their thoughts on Magic Kingdom and its theming!

All responses are anonymous and will only be used for the purposes of my research. If you have any further questions regarding the questionnaire or my research don't hesitate to ask.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PFlZvur4v8dZM4zj6hVh5P6Eew0Gi5NAxLbt5zLdG2o/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks so much to all for your time in advance it is very much appreciated.

Carly

mebucko

Hi everyone! :)

My name is Carly and I am a final year Scottish university student currently undertaking my dissertation research based on visiting guest's perceptions of Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom and the theory of "hyperrealism". I am a huge Disney fan and have worked at WDW twice on their summer programs which is why I am so interested in guest perception of the park :)

I would really appreciate if anyone who has visited Magic Kingdom has a spare 5 minutes to complete my questionnaire about their thoughts on Magic Kingdom and its theming!

All responses are anonymous and will only be used for the purposes of my research. If you have any further questions regarding the questionnaire or my research don't hesitate to ask.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PFlZvur4v8dZM4zj6hVh5P6Eew0Gi5NAxLbt5zLdG2o/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks so much to all for your time in advance it is very much appreciated.

Carly
Hi Carly!
Done and thanks for the opportunity!
Best of everything to you and yours!
BTW, once enjoyed a visit to Aberdeen!
Cheers!
Bill

fauzha7

Done. Don't spend too much time getting lost in all these memories that have been stirred up. You have a paper to complete. Good luck.

Carly M

Original Poster
Thank you all so much for your help! I have absolutely loved reading what people have to say about the parks so far. I've had a lot of interesting responses to the questions and it's amazing seeing the passion that so many people - like myself - have towards Walt Disney World and Magic Kingdom in particular.

I will absolutely share my results once I am finished and hope you all will enjoy hearing about it as much as I am enjoying writing about it! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom