Calling all Magic Kingdom lovers - Dissertation research help! :)

Carly M

Original Poster
I now have more than enough responses so the questionnaire is now closed :)

Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete it and for the amount of detail that a lot of you provided for many of the questions. You guys are amazing and I really appreciate it :)

I will happily share my results once I have handed in my final dissertation which is on April 24th. Would love to share info beforehand but unfortunately I am not allowed to until it has been submitted.

Thanks again to you all!

Carly

RiceCrispyMickey

Awww I missed it :(

What are you studying Carly? I'm a student at Portsmouth Uni.... I wish there was some way I could incorporate disney into my research!!!

Carly M

Original Poster
Awww I missed it :(

What are you studying Carly? I'm a student at Portsmouth Uni.... I wish there was some way I could incorporate disney into my research!!!

I study Communication with Public Relations! I'm so lucky to be able to incorporate Disney into my university work, especially for my final year :)

Carly M

Original Poster
I'm currently still analysing my data but I noticed that many respondents have commented on how the Cast Members make their vacation more enjoyable - I am going back to work at WDW this summer from June - August and can't wait to make magic again for the guests that I meet! :D

Carly M

Original Poster
Do you know where you'll be working?????
So we can find you if you are in the park.

I won't find out until I arrive on my first week (June 2nd) which is exciting! I know I will be working in Full Service Food and Beverage so it could be any table service restaurant in one of the parks or resorts. I'll be sure to let you know once I find out :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom