What Color is the Dress?

What color is the dress?

• White and gold

• Blue and black

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

PUSH

Original Poster
Since the rest of the internet is debating this, I thought I'd start a poll. What color is the dress in the picture below? The main debate going on is white/gold versus blue/black, but other variations have been said, too. What's your take?

dp1v1hn8kkakvwk3rkxt-jpg.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
As I dug a bit deeper into this great internet debate, I have found that it is scientifically blue and black. However, those of us who see it as white and gold are trying to correct for the sunlight in our brains because of some scientific thing I don't understand. But when I stare down the dress for several seconds without moving my gaze, I can see blue and black. But with a normal look I see white and gold.

No matter the color, the dress should be worn by no one.

StageFrenzy

So I voted other because the **** dress used to be White and Gold till a GIF on Yahoo made me see it only as black and blue.

StageFrenzy

As I dug a bit deeper into this great internet debate, I have found that it is scientifically blue and black. However, those of us who see it as white and gold are trying to correct for the sunlight in our brains because of some scientific thing I don't understand. But when I stare down the dress for several seconds without moving my gaze, I can see blue and black. But with a normal look I see white and gold.

No matter the color, the dress should be worn by no one.

If you see it as white gold read more and never be able un-see

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I didn't get it when it showed up on FB trending, and I don't get it now.

All I see is white and gold. Stared at it a long time. Still white and gold.
Scrolled down, stared at the blue and black ... scrolled back up ... still white and gold.

Some how, some way, this is going to prove that I'm a racist, or a misogynist, or a jay-walker ... who knows?
Any which way, I should probably delete this post before the Feds show up and arrest me.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I didn't get it when it showed up on FB trending, and I don't get it now.

All I see is white and gold. Stared at it a long time. Still white and gold.
Scrolled down, stared at the blue and black ... scrolled back up ... still white and gold.

Some how, some way, this is going to prove that I'm a racist, or a misogynist, or a jay-walker ... who knows?
Any which way, I should probably delete this post before the Feds show up and arrest me.
It's still White and Gold for me also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom