Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

midwest_mice

Once they take the one ear down, and one is left, I think if they paint it white and trim it with yellow, it can look like an upsidewn Chip!

chip.jpg

flynnibus

Premium Member
So I am sure someone here knows this, but how do they demo that steel? Just cut it all down? Is it all bolted together? I am sure it is bolted to the concrete too, do they need to demo the concrete below the structure? I am thinking that taking out all the steel will be the hardest part.

For the smaller gauge stuff.. it's just quicker to cut it assuming there is no re-use need. For heavier stuff its more practical to unbolt it if possible. This structure is probably a mix of bolted and welded... can't say for sure. But we know from the construction photos the brim superstructure looked pretty beefy. And yes, this would all be anchored into foundations in the ground. Once they get all the structure off, they'll have to address the foundation stuff. Its pretty safe to assume they will tear out everything at ground level and rework the site with new concrete as needed.

Monorail_Red_77

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom