Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

erwinalber4

What about this?

Attachments

• Sketch27212426.jpeg
    Sketch27212426.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 248

prberk

Kinda weird to see - the silhouette of the hat against fireworks has become somewhat iconic, even if fireworks are only sometimes at the Studios.

Not for those of us who remember "Sorcery in the Sky" with an "uncapped" view, no hat blocking part of the fireworks -- and the Chinese Theatre front and center as it was designed to be.... For us, this picture looks like they have a construction project partially obscuring the fireworks and completely obscuring the Chinese Theatre...

SnarkyMonkey

'Spose they'll start parking the christmas tree back in the hub again after all of this?

That would be nice, I think. Especially if they did a more classic style.

kinda like having fireworks at a funeral...lol...kinda gruesome in some small way to me!

Looks like a celebration to me. The Sherwin Williams people must have been very excited that the BAH is coming down because they rented out the park to throw a party.

Last edited:

DisDan

So I am sure someone here knows this, but how do they demo that steel? Just cut it all down? Is it all bolted together? I am sure it is bolted to the concrete too, do they need to demo the concrete below the structure? I am thinking that taking out all the steel will be the hardest part.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom