The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Need to start my project in a few...a winter wreath for the MIL door in Assisted Living Center.

3 craft stores this morning to get all the needed supplies. First two didn't have any round foam wreaths only flat round. Bonus all three had 50% off one item. So I got 50% off the three most expensive things. So in a month I've made a Turkey, Rudolph and now Frosty wreath. That should do it until Valentines Day. These old folk compare who has the better wreaths. :cautious: Guess it doesn't stop no matter how old they get. Crazy.

That's really nice that you make a wreath for her. Sounds like you and Soarin' over pgh are the two artists in the Chit Chat group.

donaldtoo

We did. Yeah I watch games even if I my team doesn't play. Yesterday's games were really good; very close. Sometimes I can't relax watching my team and this game had a lot resting on the outcome. I can relax now and drink some hot cocoa and watch Bob's Burgers. I'm off until Christmas Eve ( pray I get called off), so tomorrow we decorate and bake cookies!

Glad your Hawks won! :)
Yep, I watch football all the time not carin' who's playin'...after all, it's FOOTBALL!!! :joyfull: But, if it's a choice between a game I don't really care too much about, and somethin' that's gonna' get my Disney geek on, it's Disney geek every time. :D

BTW...
I hope ya' get called off for Christmas Eve, too.
And, what kinda' cookies did y'all end up bakin' me...?! :hungry: ;) :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Glad your Hawks won! :)
Yep, I watch football all the time not carin' who's playin'...after all, it's FOOTBALL!!! :joyfull: But, if it's a choice between a game I don't really care too much about, and somethin' that's gonna' get my Disney geek on, it's Disney geek every time. :D

BTW...
I hope ya' get called off for Christmas Eve, too.
And, what kinda' cookies did y'all end up bakin' me...?! :hungry: ;) :)

My DH was so annoyed yesterday. He said something to my DS as he was passing me on the couch and said if they did that (whatever that was, really wasn't paying attention) that he was going to be a Packer fan. THAT GOT MY ATTENTION! :mad: We are accustomed to loosing in Chicago. It is a way of life. :facepalm:

FutureCEO

My DH was so annoyed yesterday. He said something to my DS as he was passing me on the couch and said if they did that (whatever that was, really wasn't paying attention) that he was going to be a Packer fan. THAT GOT MY ATTENTION! :mad: We are accustomed to loosing in Chicago. It is a way of life. :facepalm:

105 years and counting

Couldn't resist

donaldtoo

And, "bakin'" cookies reminded me of "bacon" cookies...

IMG_1017.JPG

bacon_cookies.jpg

2013-04-09-baconcookies.jpg

:)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
That's really nice that you make a wreath for her. Sounds like you and Soarin' over pgh are the two artists in the Chit Chat group.

Thanks! I am good at painting, crafting and sewing. Can't draw worth a darn, have awful handwriting so thank goodness for Crickets. I can eyeball just about anything to see if it works but I lack imagination to come up with stuff on my own. I paint murals that I copy basically from a painting, sometimes adding to them, I love Pinterest, where the wreaths are basically coming from but then I usually carry them steps farther to make them cuter as they are all whimsical. I don't want the seniors bullying the old lady so they have to be good. ;)

MOXOMUMD

There's always take-out and delivery! :p ;)

I'll bet your daughter must be getting very excited for Christmas, and a nice vacation from school.

I work Christmas Eve, but they'll let out my office at 2:00 PM, so at least I'll have a few hours after I get home to do a few last-minute things before Christmas Day. I'm also off the day after Christmas, so looking forward to a 4-day weekend! :joyfull:
She'd eat a mac and cheese cup every day if she could. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom