The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

I love tea and need some of these infusers.
f8f4ef4a97fd20f67d9954802415551f.jpeg

88a3b066684fdf7325f9e64066d8d954.jpeg

8b7ea412bf101d936a3cdeeaf988b3ef.jpeg
068ac2d3694a59bb4fd5a00fd4a54705.jpeg

7866d6143c1e71a8fb0ed62a6a77b754.jpeg
c63e8b80beddbf0f7814a57ab5d17264.jpeg
315f301647d2e8145f8a3f7d5aa85eaa.jpeg
I sooo love the MANA-TEA :D

MOXOMUMD

Home Alone and Santa Clause 2 was on AMC last night. How the hell is the Santa Clause 2 a classic, I have no idea. They have Home Alone 2 but Home Alone 1 is better.

But Miracle on 34th Street all day today...both on them
AMC isn't the American Movie Classic channel anymore. It was rebranded years as just AMC owned by AMC Networks.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Good grief, what next? In the back of my mind, I hear a quote (I don't know where it's from), that goes something like this, "You'll get your pound of flesh." They also used to let you check a bag for free, and I heard they've done away with that. To the best of my knowledge, none of the airlines have dropped fares since the cost of fuel has gone down recently. Guess the combination of all these factors has turned my subconscious mind toward the conclusion, that the airlines are like vultures, picking the flesh off our bones . . . :eek:

And if airline doesn't drop their prices now, when the crude oil prices are raised they will likely raise the current airfare even though it never dropped.

I head a travel analyst last week and thought of your comments earlier last week on this. He said the flights are pretty full with the airfare the way it is, no incentive for them to drop prices. Kinda what happens when our politicians deregulated airlines. We saw what happened to phone and cable when those were deregulated.

Gabe1

I took my niece to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch today to give her a break. Wish my Sis would not fly her in by herself to stay and visit with my folks. It is only 3 days, she goes home tomorrow but 3 days of being bored out of her wits. Though soon she will be in Ecuador climbing through the Amazon and staying in a cabin, no wifi or cell phone access. For a 17 year old, Yikes!

Last edited:

Gabe1

Need to start my project in a few...a winter wreath for the MIL door in Assisted Living Center.

3 craft stores this morning to get all the needed supplies. First two didn't have any round foam wreaths only flat round. Bonus all three had 50% off one item. So I got 50% off the three most expensive things. So in a month I've made a Turkey, Rudolph and now Frosty wreath. That should do it until Valentines Day. These old folk compare who has the better wreaths. :cautious: Guess it doesn't stop no matter how old they get. Crazy.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It's Monday, not Christmas Eve yet, and plenty of time for last minute shopping....why was my grocery store so busy? :bored: Maybe there were a lot of parents (like me) who realized their kids are on a looooooong holiday vacation (Dec. 18-Jan. 6) and they need to feed them.:geek:

There's always take-out and delivery! :p ;)

I'll bet your daughter must be getting very excited for Christmas, and a nice vacation from school.

I work Christmas Eve, but they'll let out my office at 2:00 PM, so at least I'll have a few hours after I get home to do a few last-minute things before Christmas Day. I'm also off the day after Christmas, so looking forward to a 4-day weekend! :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom