Would you live in Disney World?

AndyS2992

No, the first few months would be amazing but it would soon get tiring. That's what makes a Disney trip so special, you only get to go every so often.

JIMINYCR

O.K. Lets see .... Endless cold and frigid weather is beginning to set in. Months of winter snow & ice is just around the corner. I'll once again be enriching the oil companies by filling and refilling my oil tank. The days are getting darker earlier, the trees are bare and the grass is getting browner.
So to answer your question honestly.... I'd move yesterday if I could. Being so close to do daily trips to Disney would be Heaven. I could easily live the rest of my days in Disney Heaven. Lets see how I can make it work..:joyfull:

wdwfan4ver

No, I would get board after a while. Besides I like where I live despite the fact it is capable of being below zero degrees during the winter.

draybook

There's a truck driver that comes to our warehouse once a week. He said that where he lives he can go in his front yard and see the SeaWorld fireworks and then go in his back yard and watch the DW fireworks. His step-dad worked for Disney for a long time and so he gets in for free. According to him, they enter through a small gate to the left of the main entrance and his stepfather just shows his ID or something. Not sure how valid his story is, but he seems very bored with Disney. He said that whenever his wife and grandkids go he drops them off and goes back to the house.

Moral of the story; heck yes I'd live down there!!

Baldy

Like many others, I think it just wouldn't be the same after a while.
Part of the excitement is the planning and the build-up.

ImagineerDude

Yes yes yes if it were even halfway affordable! There are so many places in the world I want to visit, but I HAVE to visit WDW or I go crazy and if I lived there I could get my Disney fix and visit those other places. We actually just visited Chicago for the first time today and it was neat and there was actually a parade with Mickey and the gang in it!! It was neat, then we got to talking about how it's been 5 months since we had been to WDW and that's just too long! :rolleyes: This time in two years I'll be living in Orlando hopefully :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom