The Spirited Back Nine ...

Tom Morrow

Strange, everyone that I talk to comments on how clean the parks are.
The parks are still near-pristine and spotless every morning. Sure, queues here and there are a little dusty but most people don't notice that. The parks get dirtier throughout the day for several reasons: higher volume of people moving through the parks - its very hard to clean a queue when its packed with people all day. Also, guests/society becoming more self-centered, lazy, careless, and disrespectful.

GrammieBee

Life is way too short to let what people discuss on a message board affect you to any extent. Really, it's not about being "miserable", no one is always going to see things the way you are. I can visit WDW and UNI, enjoy myself and talk about what I didn't enjoy and what isn't working... I can gush about all the positives only, but this wouldn't be a discussion board, it would be the comments section of the Disney Blog... so what's the point in that? I can do both, I can be objective... There's no need to try and persuade others thinking the way you see it... it would be pretty boring after a while if we all did that. And this isn't pointed at you, but I find it humorous when people criticize others about complaining who seem to spend a great deal of time complaining themselves.

Gee, I go away to put away the laundry and I get dumped on. I'm not trying to pursuade anyone to do anything, except to maybe lighten up a little bit. Certainly I'm not going to let the discussions affect my assessment of Disney policies; good or bad. I'm stating my opinions, the same as everyone else. You are free to like them or not.

Soarin' Over Pgh

No idea where to put ths, bt if anyone is interested, the jam band Phish have been hinting that they're playing Walt Disney Studios' "chilling thrilling Halloween" album live for set two, starting in probably twenty minutes.

Since their live webcast got messed up they're broadcasting it free on YouTube... Search "phish Halloween 2014 Las Vegas" and you'll get it. it's in hd as well.

just a heads up to the phish fans, disney fans, and Halloween fans :)

The one I'm aware of, @thehowiet

GrammieBee

I agree. Most of the complaining here is totally unjustified. For example, have you seen that great new lumberjack show over in the World Showcase at Epcot?[/QUO

I recognize the sarcasm. That is a pretty lame show, particularly when compared to what it could be with the proper staging.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom