The Spirited Back Nine ...

Nubs70

Why do you feel the need to keep bringing that up?
  1. Just hit my hometown newswire this morning.
  2. Curious to see if report is accurate or any additional information available. Since it took 2 days for my local news to pick it up.
  3. As horrific the event, maybe a little more important than Round 15 of WDW vs USO
  4. Victim of event attended college 5 minutes from my house.

PhotoDave219

Yikes.. what does a multi day pass go for? Is that an option?

You'd have to ask Jason bought a multi night pass for Halloween horror nights is under 100… that being the one that is Sunday through Thursday.

The past to get you and all the horror nights is under 150 I believe… they sell a lot of passes.

bhg469

You'd have to ask Jason bought a multi night pass for Halloween horror nights is under 100… that being the one that is Sunday through Thursday.

The past to get you and all the horror nights is under 150 I believe… they sell a lot of passes.
I bet they do. It's a wildly popular event and it seems that they spare no expense. Someday if I get what I want and do what I do in tampa, I am sure I will be attending every year.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Yeah most do the Frequent Fear pass which is good for 16 nights.

Frequent Fear pass (16 night pass) $87
FF with express $195
FF Plus (22 night pass) $103
FF Plus + express $255 (!!!)
Mickeys Not So Scary (one night, no Fastpass) $67
That's a heck of a deal without the express pass. A little over $5 a night for the basic FF pass. It's probably why there seems to be a bit of trouble too. Lots of "kids" loitering and some causing trouble.

bhg469

Yeah most do the Frequent Fear pass which is good for 16 nights.

Frequent Fear pass (16 night pass) $87
FF with express $195
FF Plus (22 night pass) $103
FF Plus + express $255 (!!!)
Mickeys Not So Scary (one night, no Fastpass) $67
But comparing the two events is not possible. IMO though.. I did one Mickey's not so scary and I would never do it again. It was not meant for me. I get that it's cool for kids but no way was it at all worth $5 for me.

GrammieBee

People are going to talk about what they want to talk about, the only way to change that is to heavily moderate the board which I not something I would ever want to see.

People can talk about whatever they want. They are free to point out whatever they think is wrong or needs fixing and they are often right on the money. After a certain point, however, I find all the doom and gloom to be rather wearing.

PhotoDave219

People can talk about whatever they want. They are free to point out whatever they think is wrong or needs fixing and they are often right on the money. After a certain point, however, I find all the doom and gloom to be rather wearing.

Well, Orlando is about to freeze over* tonight. It might mean the end of Disney as we know it!

(*Nah, only 40 degrees)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom