The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

10561676_878241438883314_3822191385051280214_n.png

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Seriously, have you people never heard of chairs and toilet paper?

You drag the chair over to the vicinity of the spider. You stand on the chair. You smoosh the spider in the toilet paper. You deposit toilet paper where it belongs. You flush. You announce loudly: Let that be a lesson to all the rest of you spiders.

Lather, rinse, repeat, as necessary.
Unless you have really bad eye to hand coordination and you end up with less than a direct hit, which knocks the spider off the ceiling and it falls down your shirt. :eek:

donaldtoo

In other news, I have an accounting test tomorrow and am pretty sure that I'm getting sick. I've had a migraine all day, which is one sign, and now I'm feeling nauseous. Just hoping the professor believes me and that I don't have to use my medical documentation for my migraines or get the person in charge of students with disabilities involved (typically you need a doctor's note to miss a test, but my documentation is supposed to be sufficient and I'm not supposed to be penalized for missing class).I think this professor will believe me since I've had him two semesters.

Here's hoping either I sleep it off and am better by morning or that he doesn't give me a hard time.

Hope ya' slept it off and are feeling better! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom