Favorite Smells at WDW

mac_connell

Original Poster
One of my favorite things is when I'm not in Disney and I smell that something that brings back memories of WDW, so I thought it'd be fun if we told our favorite smells at Disney! These are my top 5!

5) The burning library in Spaceship Earth
4) The Alien scene in GMR
3) Churros
2)The orange fields from Soarin'
1) the water on any water ride, it's weird but there's something about the water smell in WDW that I love!

What are yours?!

Gomer

Second hand smoke. Honestly. Not being around smokers much as a child, I associated the smell with Disney World as you used to find it there a lot. May have even led to me picking up the habit later in life. (I've since quit).

I get why it needs to go, but I can't help but miss it as I walk through the parks these days and even try to stray towards smoking areas when I can to recapture it.

I know. I'm weird.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
You spelled vapors like an idiot.

logo1-the-american-flag-and-the-american-bald-eagle.jpg

The word you bastardised is spelt. Twonk.

mouse_luv

Rome Burning on SSE as well as the entrance smell. (Actually, when I was there earlier in the month it was so empty in Future World that you could smell Rome Burning just walking by SSE). :)
The Foyer of HM
The Cinnamon Bun, Waffle Cone, and Popcorn smell on Main Street USA in MK.
Water smell on Pirates
The pastry shop in France in WS/EPCOT.
Monorails.

copcarguyp71

For some reason EPCOT is always our first park and SSE our first ride. It's not a tradition per sae but just always happens that way. That smell of the ride that washes over you from the escaping air conditioning when you get to the mural part of the queue right before entering the building is one of the most quintessentially Disney smells I can think of.

Blackburn23

1 - Columbia Harbour house entrance when the air conditioner hits u with the smells of fried fish and chicken

2 - It's a Small World, must be the water but its distinct

3 - the Boardwalk and the smell of funnel cakes and popcorn as you walk around

4 -your resort Roma's soon as you return after a day

5 - Queue for POTC, something about the rustic smell

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom