Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I coulda' swore I left a reply to this last night, but, I guess not...?!?! o_O :confused:
Anyway, There's a Rocket Fizz just a short walk down from, and between, the old and new clothing store locations at the outdoor mall. :)

10154942_1480423175565724_3378313345415841742_n.jpg

Lucky you! I saw that on the store locator. We only have the one in Illinois. It is on the former Great Lakes Navel Base turned funky, townhome outdoor mall and restaurant venue. They left the control tower, it sits atop a store.

donaldtoo

Lucky you! I saw that on the store locator. We only have the one in Illinois. It is on the former Great Lakes Navel Base turned funky, townhome outdoor mall and restaurant venue. They left the control tower, it sits atop a store.

I walked right past it the other night for my closing shift and wanted to stop in, but, I was runnin' a little late 'cause of traffic, so I had to pass. It must be pretty new 'cause I don't remember seein' it before that night. But, then again, I never walked that way before he moved. I just always came out of the parking garage right to the store.
Anyway, I'll hafta' leave the office a little early next time so I can pop in. :)

StarWarsGirl

I vote to kill it...the bug
That was my first thought too...after all it was in my room. But I have an aversion to squishing bugs, and there was no vacuum nearby, so instead I put it in a container and let it outside.

Earlier there was a bee in the kitchen. Big one, at least three inches long. After I screamed and ran out of the room, my mom vacuumed it up. I am absolutely petrified of bees. It's about as bad as my fear of strange big dogs.

StarWarsGirl

It is really glitchy they are saying, I'm waiting to update mine. Did you have it backed up so you didn't loose it forever?
Yup. Thankfully all I had to do was plug my iPod into the computer and sync the music back on. But I was still mad when I went to play my music yesterday and found out that I couldn't.

I also can't make a health ID card like you're supposed to be able to from the Health app. I really want that feature there. Once the Health feature gets working, I think I'll really like it. As will my doctor; he wants me to track my inhaler usage and I can do that from the app. Also my peak flow, which I'm surprised is even on there because most of the world doesn't even know what that is.

Cesar R M

Dammit, I hate when websites block based on countries.

aa finally!

I liked that movie.. but honestly.. parody wise.. I loved GALAXY QUEST more.
but then, I'm a scifi fan more than western fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom