Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Dammit, I hate when websites block based on countries.

aa finally!

I liked that movie.. but honestly.. parody wise.. I loved GALAXY QUEST more.
but then, I'm a scifi fan more than western fan.
Download Chrome and install the Hola plugin. Problem solved.

Cesar R M

Funny, I've ridden almost every "thrill" ride at WDW on a full stomach with no problem.
But, I once rode Everest in the morning on an empty stomach and felt a bit woozy for about 30 mins. after. We had ridden standby and had Fastpasses for a bit later that morning. I went and ate something and rode again with no problems. :confused:
I'm like you then, I honestly cannot tolerate thrill rides with empty stomach. Acid reflux and all.
It doesn't happen when I just eat.

Funny, I thought I was the only person who had to eat before riding. I feel awful if I ride most rides on an empty stomach.

aaah! someone like me!

Cesar R M

Looks like a bug to me!
ft4mxZH.jpg

Cesar R M

That was my first thought too...after all it was in my room. But I have an aversion to squishing bugs, and there was no vacuum nearby, so instead I put it in a container and let it outside.

Earlier there was a bee in the kitchen. Big one, at least three inches long. After I screamed and ran out of the room, my mom vacuumed it up. I am absolutely petrified of bees. It's about as bad as my fear of strange big dogs.
what you described doesn't sound like a bee.. perhaps a bumblebee?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
not a fan of proxy services.
I prefer to download the shows and videos via bittorrent.
I traditionally am not either, but Hola works pretty darned well.

Gets me all my BBC content without me having to do much at all (in fact, nothing outside of assigning that URL to the plugin).

Goofyernmost

That was my first thought too...after all it was in my room. But I have an aversion to squishing bugs, and there was no vacuum nearby, so instead I put it in a container and let it outside.

Earlier there was a bee in the kitchen. Big one, at least three inches long. After I screamed and ran out of the room, my mom vacuumed it up. I am absolutely petrified of bees. It's about as bad as my fear of strange big dogs.
Good heavens woman... either you were dreaming that OR the place was located close to a nuclear power plant that created mutant bee's. The day that bee's are 3 inches long is the day I decide that it's time to leave the planet. Were you, by any chance, watching reruns of early Saturday Night Live shows that featured John Balushi dressed like a bee?;)

Soarin' Over Pgh

The pig roast was interesting. One decent band (the singer was wearing overalls) and they played a rock and hillbilly combo, the other bands not so great.

There were lots of drunk folks, which I don't care for, and way too many kids without supervision. I ended up watching most of it from the comfort of my house-length deck with Daisy and occasionally made an appearance for another beer until I discovered the bottle of strawberry wine in the fridge.

Yeah, pretty hungover today.

I couldn't get good pics without being obvious about it, but I did record a short video from my deck of the lousy singing and too-big bonfire. I'll see if I can upload it.

One plus about staying home and watching from the deck is I got three ceramic santas painted, two of which are getting an antique look today, and he third is ready for top coat. Woohoo! Seven days and counting until my open house, I still doubt I'll be ready, but I'm getting there... Slowly!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The pig roast was interesting. One decent band (the singer was wearing overalls) and they played a rock and hillbilly combo, the other bands not so great.
There were lots of drunk folks, which I don't care for, and way too many kids without supervision. I ended up watching most of it from the comfort of my house-length deck with Daisy and occasionally made an appearance for another beer until I discovered the bottle of strawberry wine in the fridge.
Yeah, pretty hungover today.

I couldn't get good pics without being obvious about it, but I did record a short video from my deck of the lousy singing and too-big bonfire. I'll see if I can upload it.

One plus about staying home and watching from the deck is I got three ceramic santas painted, two of which are getting an antique look today, and he third is ready for top coat. Woohoo! Seven days and counting until my open house, I still doubt I'll be ready, but I'm getting there... Slowly!
interesting juxtaposition of statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom