Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawk7

seahawks.jpg

This is the stadium and we will be sitting in the Hawks nest. Which is the area right in front of the buildings in the center of the picture.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So, lucky me, I get to call Disney tomorrow (long distance on my dime) to try to link my resort reservation to DME. Again.

Instead of being all giddy making my FP+ selections, I'll be in a phone queue, twiddling my thumbs, watching my precious first choices slip away. Ugh!

Cesar R M

just had dinner in palo, Awesome food! wishing the sail away party had more dance with character and less annoying talking dj lol.

im currently moving my photos of Vancouver, busch gardens and first day of cruise to my new surface pro 3.

unfortunately no photoshop or editing tool yet on this computer.

we have been incredible lucky weatherwise.. all the rain just when we are inside, and when we need to be outside, not rain!!! and that is for 4 days so far. even the supposed 50% probability of rain during the cruise departure.. never happened!.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
just had dinner in palo, Awesome food! wishing the sail away party had more dance with character and less annoying talking dj lol.

im currently moving my photos of Vancouver, busch gardens and first day of cruise to my new surface pro 3.

we have been incredible lucky weatherwise.. all the rain just when we are inside, and when we need to be outside, not rain!!! and that is for 4 days so far. even the supposed 50% probability of rain during the cruise departure.. never happened!.
Awesome! :)

MOXOMUMD

I'm glad you're having such a good time so far. :geek:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I hope not, and the weather should be nice, no?
A little cool for me, but Hubby and SIL are sweaters, so they'll be happy.

We went early-mid November two years ago, and I started each morning wearing my jean jacket (yes, I still wear them); no jacket during the afternoon; and then after sundown, a hoodie with my JJ on top.

On the plus side, the rainy season is over.
On the minus side (if there is one @ Disney), the clocks go back on the night of our arrival.
Oh another plus, one extra hour of sleep our first night.

MOXOMUMD

A little cool for me, but Hubby and SIL are sweaters, so they'll be happy.

We went early-mid November two years ago, and I started each morning wearing my jean jacket (yes, I still wear them); no jacket during the afternoon; and then after sundown, a hoodie with my JJ on top.

On the plus side, the rainy season is over.
On the minus side (if there is one @ Disney), the clocks go back on the night of our arrival.
Oh another plus, one extra hour of sleep our first night.
I consider that extra sleep as a bonus. ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So, lucky me, I get to call Disney tomorrow (long distance on my dime) to try to link my resort reservation to DME. Again.

Instead of being all giddy making my FP+ selections, I'll be in a phone queue, twiddling my thumbs, watching my precious first choices slip away. Ugh!

Can I tell you how much it gets my goat that WDW does not have a toll-free telephone number????!!!!!! Add to that, the LONG "hold" times while you sit there losing your mind. For my 2013 trip, I had booked Wilderness Lodge, but realized within a few days that it was really too expensive for me, so I booked the Swan instead. Since the WL reservation was just a "room only" one, they had my deposit for the first night only; and I needed to cancel the reservation to get the $ back. I called their line and waited 43 minutes on hold! What other major company out there does that to its customers?!! :banghead:

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Lacrosse is quite popular here in MD too. Though, honestly, I've always hated the sport. Worst unit in PE for me other than field hockey (other types of hockey are fine)

This (above) is so funny. I remember when I was in Jr. High and the gym teacher "introduced" lacrosse. Well, you never saw such chaos on the field. Um . . . we didn't "get it". Some kids dropped the lacrosse sticks while running and tripped over them. Other kids were afraid of getting their legs whacked by the sticks, so they purposely ran up and down on the far sides of the field, to avoid contact. I, on the other hand, kinda thought it was an odd-shaped tennis racket, and I tried to hit the ball back; problem was, there was no "spring" to the looser netting of the lacrosse sticks! (Duhhh . . . ) And, no one at all could do the "cradling" thing, let alone catch the ball in the air to begin with.

Anyway, by the end of the 45-minute gym class, the gym teacher was close to a mental breakdown. :hilarious: She called us all "pathetic" and ordered us off the field. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom