The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

Mike S

Maybe he'll come over to the world so I can bump into him :)

Btw can someone explain what these tiny green tags on people's avatars are for?

Smiddimizer

BwNv7nqIMAAKAaW.jpg

https://twitter.com/Otto_Correct/status/505370660143915010/photo/1

Do we really think that is Tony?

He's here. Just saw him.

WDW1974

Original Poster
Thought about starting another thread on this, but then realized why ... it works just fine here, so here we are just four weeks from the start of FY '15 for TWDC and I'm wondering where all the NGE fanbois are?

Remember when MAGIC Bands were going to be the new Potter Swatter? (OK, the bands and the kiddie coaster at MK) Remember how NGE was going to revolutionize the theme park business, not to mention drive people to plan MAGICal WDW vacations? Remember how this tech was going to make trips better for all guests AND -- most importantly -- raise revenue by a minimum of 11% annually?

Is it too late to say ''I won't say I told you so, but I did see this coming?''

Is there anyone here who wants to claim I was wrong? Or that I still am? Anyone want to claim that Disney's business model is smarter than Comcast's? Anyone want to, at the very least, make an excuse that we really need ti wait 3-5 years more to judge this disaster?

And, please, feel free to ignore the price increases (in tix, food, merchandise etc.), the entertainment cuts, the limited hours of some attractions and dining locations, the need to DVC any and every lodging on property (wait until Cindy's Castle becomes the ultimate villa!), the addition of upcharge events (some within existing events) almost weekly and, coming soon, 'special people' lounges and Club 33 in WDW (I'd name it Club 69 myself, but I am a naughty Spirit) when defending it.

Seriously ... anyone want to defend it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom