DHS Fireworks Outside Of Park

Jwhee

Original Poster
Does anyone know if you can hear the audio for the firework shows at DHS that are behind the theater? (The frozen fireworks?) I would like to watch them from outside of the park and across the lagoon.

R W B

Idk if they do this or not but if I was in charge I would set up the audio to where you couldn't hear it outside of the park, I'd make people buy a ticket and come in for the show. Obviously you can't do that with the fireworks I know.

Gullywhumper

Idk if they do this or not but if I was in charge I would set up the audio to where you couldn't hear it outside of the park, I'd make people buy a ticket and come in for the show. Obviously you can't do that with the fireworks I know.
Yeah, they probably rig the audio somehow so you can't hear it from certain areas.

roj2323

If this were truly the case they wouldn't pipe Wishes into TTC.

Tom

Beta Return
With the vast amount of efforts that went into this show, they must have spent minutes and minutes calculating the acoustics. I think they just sent a guy outside the park with a walkie talkie and said, "Can you still hear it?" "Yeah, turn it down about 5dB......there - perfect - save that cue."

R W B

If this were truly the case they wouldn't pipe Wishes into TTC.
That's not the same, most people at the TTC are coming or going to the MK. They also play the sounds on the public balcony of the Contemporary too (which is pretty nice).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom