Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I think for the 4th of July I'm going to buy all the fixings for Dad's Electric Lemonade and mix up a batch. It is the only liquor drink my DD has ever liked. She can tolerate the Hard lemonades/other flavors.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Dear Lord.
So very sorry to hear.
Prayers.

Well I am tired. Should go to bed and end this day. It has been a sad day and I am still kind of numb. Guess it will sink in even more over the next few days. Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words and sympathy. Going to grab the Pup and go snuggle for a while. So I'll leave ya with this:

: O

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow Shining at the end of ev'ryday There's a great big beautiful tomorrow And tomorrow's just a dream away Man has a dream and that's the start He follows his dream with mind and heart And when it becomes a reality It's a dream come true for you and me So there's a great big beautiful tomorrow Shining at the end of ev'ryday

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I was like that when I had my wisdom teeth removed. I was 30 and had to send my DS to live with my Mom for a week.
They had a devil of a time getting them out and my face and neck turned pretty colors of the rainbow and the 'ole face was as big as a bowling ball. Meds didn't help. It took over 2 weeks before my face didn't look like someone beat the pulp out of me.
Me too. I was 21 (so no kids) living on my own.

My surgery was the day after my Dida's (grandpa) funeral. I spent 10 days stoned on Tylenol 3, bawling, barfing and sleeping.

My mom came over and made me porridge (made with milk, not water), which I promptly threw up.
Hubby (then boyfriend) brought me a Wendy's Frosty, which I promptly threw up.

Thereafter, for the next 10 days, I ate nothing but cherry and grape popsicles.

Best diet ever. Problem was, I was too thin prior to surgery, I sure as heck didn't need to lose another 10 lbs.

Cesar R M

"Alien" chips makes me think of @Cesar R M's one avatar. :joyfull:
fUdeLqa.gif

Cesar R M

He's home.
He sort of has somewhere to go, but no money for rent or food.

He has resolved to stay away from his brother. Says he hates him. Ugh.
Also says he was just trying to hurt me by saying he wasn't going back to school.
He's headed back to improve his grade 12 marks, while his classmates are all entering second year of uni/college.

Hubby says "Boot 'em both out". That's not really helpful.
Cant say much honestly, they're your sons.. but if you give them too much opportunities and still keep harbouring them.. maybe its time to let them go and get them to shape their own lives.. for good or bad.
You cant keep trying to use a carrot to guide them.

Cesar R M

Yikes! Mine had to be jack-hammered out of my mouth in pieces too,

My niece at about 10 days old was hospitalized with Whooping cough. They said she had to get it in the hospital when born. She nearly died multiple times that week. While in hospital they ran some other tests and young new Doc told my Sis that she had downs syndrome, the first indicator was her tongue wasn't in her mouth. My Sis threw the doctor out of room and doc parting said how sorry she was and knew my Sis needed time to process. My Sis called a genealogist.

My niece had Thrush not Downs. She is a senior in high school now and will graduate with high honors. It looks like she will go to a coveted school out east, she will have to sign this September. She always planned on visiting the Doc who quickly misdiagnosed her way back when she turned 18. Wonder if she will. For how sick she was when she was born we are in awe of what she has accomplished.
Same here. both my bottom ones were in a 90 angle compared to my jaw.
Took 1 and half hour for each one (manually destroyed). I swear the doctor almost broke my jaw or dislocated it by pulling so hard.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Here are some "imagineer" ;) sketches I worked on for the better part of the day at my main gig. They're for a builder who wasn't very happy with another firms iterations. Although they're quite a bit smaller and less involved than most of the stuff I usually work on, it sure was fun to work on so many "down and dirty" sketches in one day, for a change. Only 8 more to go... :)

View attachment 63633

Wow. You're really talented. I can sketch, too, but strangely, my sketches don't look like those. Come to think of it, my sketches don't really look like anything at all ! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom