Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Anyone care to take a gander at why Words of Wisdom (one of my favorite playful threads) ended up with an "embellished" thread name update today, just out of the blue? o_O
What's up with that?

Perhaps we are being congratulated for showing appreciation toward one another. Or we're mocked.
Whichever.

OK, you've gotta help me out here folks. I've been on the sight for several years but there is still so much to learn, I do not know the sight as well as most. That is not a thread I've ever played on so I likely would not have noticed the change in wording, but how does a title of a thread change? Can any member change a name of any thread or does an administrator or moderator have to change it? Could I in theory change the name of this thread?

Has this sight always had the 'like' feature? I know several I play on do not have a 'like' feature.

I tend to think ahead. My guess is that the 'like' feature could be disabled by Steve if it continues to cause friction with the members of his sight.

StarWarsGirl

I ate a small bag of Utz potato chips at lunch today. There's a deli not too far from the hospital where I work, and sometimes I go over there to get my Utz "fix". I noticed they also have the (alien flavored) kinds that some of you like. I chuckled when i saw those, because those were on the lower snack shelves; the delicious, basic Utz bags were plentiful, and right on top for easy access! Everything in sales 101 is placement! They know peeps can't resist basic Utz! (Oh, by the way, the bag said they were from Hanover, PA.)
My favorites are the sour cream and onion. That has not changed since I was three years old. I like the Crab ones, but in small doses. Plain is always good. Plain with Onion dip is doubly good. Salt and vinegar...no. BBQ...okay. I also like Utz cheese curls. When I was 13, I had my tonsils out and had trouble eating anything. Soup was too hot and hurt, ice cream and yogurt were too cold and hurt; I needed room temperature. Well, you can suck on cheese curls. They were room temperature and after I would suck on it, it would melt in my mouth and be easy to swallow. Guess what I practically lived off of for two weeks?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
OK, you've gotta help me out here folks. I've been on the sight for several years but there is still so much to learn, I do not know the sight as well as most. That is not a thread I've ever played on so I likely would not have noticed the change in wording, but how does a title of a thread change? Can any member change a name of any thread or does an administrator or moderator have to change it? Could I in theory change the name of this thread?

Has this sight always had the 'like' feature? I know several I play on do not have a 'like' feature.

I tend to think ahead. My guess is that the 'like' feature could be disabled by Steve if it continues to cause friction with the members of his sight.
I believe only the person who created the thread can change the title. I'm sure Steve could, also.

I notice we are no longer WITWIBS.

Perhaps @PUSH is indicating that this thread has run its course; ergo, We Found Bob.

StarWarsGirl

The chocolate cookie but with the vanilla icing in the middle, I thought, would be the same with colored sprinkles. Are they thicker than the regular Oreos? Wait, @StarWarsGirl95, you're an affiviendo 8n Oreos. :) Are they thicker? BTW, how do the key lime taste?
No idea. I usually just stick to the regular ones. Or the regular double stuffed ones. Or the mint regular ones.

MOXOMUMD

My favorites are the sour cream and onion. That has not changed since I was three years old. I like the Crab ones, but in small doses. Plain is always good. Plain with Onion dip is doubly good. Salt and vinegar...no. BBQ...okay. I also like Utz cheese curls. When I was 13, I had my tonsils out and had trouble eating anything. Soup was too hot and hurt, ice cream and yogurt were too cold and hurt; I needed room temperature. Well, you can suck on cheese curls. They were room temperature and after I would suck on it, it would melt in my mouth and be easy to swallow. Guess what I practically lived off of for two weeks?
And you didn't get sick of eating cheese curls?

StarWarsGirl

And you didn't get sick of eating cheese curls?
I had such a miserable recovery with the tonsils that I didn't care about much of anything. There were days when a bowl of cheese curls was it.

I also watched Back to the Future every night for two weeks straight. Sometimes more than one film per night. Just watch all three, start over, watch them again, start over...

MOXOMUMD

I had such a miserable recovery with the tonsils that I didn't care about much of anything. There were days when a bowl of cheese curls was it.

I also watched Back to the Future every night for two weeks straight. Sometimes more than one film per night. Just watch all three, start over, watch them again, start over...
I do that with Star Wars. All six in a day. I call it therapy for the blues. :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The chocolate cookie but with the vanilla icing in the middle, I thought, would be the same with colored sprinkles. Are they thicker than the regular Oreos? Wait, @StarWarsGirl95, you're an afficiendo on Oreos. :) Are they thicker? BTW, how do the key lime taste?

I like the lime ones too but not as much as the Vanilla cookie Birthday cookie. I've never tried the Chocolate Cookie with the Birthday filling. Now I'm thinking I shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom