FP+ at MNSSHP

Clamman73

i'm lost! I've got a ticket for a MK day on a MNSSHP day. I've also bought the MNSSHP ticket for the evening. can i make 6 fast pass +'s if i also link the MNSSHP to the My super experience app?
No...the halloween party "starts" at 7:00pm and that's when the park closes...so fastpass picks aren't available past 7:00pm

Clamman73

but can i get fast pass reservations on the day ticket and then on the add on ticket to use after 4 pm and before 7 pm?
Nope. You can make fastpass picks 4-5, 5-6, 6-7pm, on your regular day ticket, and then use your halloween ticket to stay in the park until midnight and ride as many rides as you want to.

You can just have the halloween ticket and enter at 4pm and make picks from 4-5, 5-6, 6-7, and then stay until midnight.

Only way to get more than three that day would to use up your three picks early on the day and then keep trying to make another fastpass pick at the kiosk after each fastpass ride you do, but only up to 7:00pm.

Clamman73

cheers

thought i'd found some magical way to get 3 bonuses!
I should of known better

I was at a "sold out" party last year and could still re-ride Space pretty easily, Thunder..., but I'm curious to see this year if Mine Train is running during the party, how the line is going to be. I know the date I'm going this year will be less crowded than last year (should be)

Andy Whitfield

I was at a "sold out" party last year and could still re-ride Space pretty easily, Thunder..., but I'm curious to see this year if Mine Train is running during the party, how the line is going to be. I know the date I'm going this year will be less crowded than last year (should be)

when do they announce the ride line up for MNSSHP

journ116

Sorry to bump up this thread, but I want to reassure my relative with the correct information, but a quick backstory first:

-My cousin will be visiting WDW for 2 days/1 night stay at an All Star resort (a surprise visit for her family after a Dreamworks Cruise), and in lieu of buying a park ticket AND MNSSHP ticket for their short stay, she's opted for JUST the hard ticket event. So, NO MYW ticket JUST MNSSHP tickets.

Now, once she buys and links the MNSSHP tickets to her MDE account, will she be able to schedule FP+ DURING or BEFORE the event officially begins?

I know they can enter MK as early as 4 p.m. with the MNSSHP…but, I am still confused if FP+ can be scheduled for a party night (7 p.m.-12 a.m.).

Thanks in advance for any and all clarification!

TheMouseFan

Sorry to bump up this thread, but I want to reassure my relative with the correct information, but a quick backstory first:

-My cousin will be visiting WDW for 2 days/1 night stay at an All Star resort (a surprise visit for her family after a Dreamworks Cruise), and in lieu of buying a park ticket AND MNSSHP ticket for their short stay, she's opted for JUST the hard ticket event. So, NO MYW ticket JUST MNSSHP tickets.

Now, once she buys and links the MNSSHP tickets to her MDE account, will she be able to schedule FP+ DURING or BEFORE the event officially begins?

I know they can enter MK as early as 4 p.m. with the MNSSHP…but, I am still confused if FP+ can be scheduled for a party night (7 p.m.-12 a.m.).

Thanks in advance for any and all clarification!
She should be able to schedule FP+ for the 4-7pm time frame. She will likely have to initially schedule them with times throughout the day, but then go back in and make 1 for each hour before the party starts. They don't use FP+ during the parties.

stevehousse

She should be able to schedule FP+ for the 4-7pm time frame. She will likely have to initially schedule them with times throughout the day, but then go back in and make 1 for each hour before the party starts. They don't use FP+ during the parties.
This!!! It works but u have to change the times individually to reflect the 4-7pm time slots.

JohnD

Here is what I know: I have a Florida Resident Seasonal Pass. I purchased the ticket in late July when I was blocked out from entering WDW parks. Next thing I knew, I had a rolling 30 day FP+ window for the Magic Kingdom only. Could I have entered MK without my AP to use those FP+ reservations, I wanted to make them? Don't know. Didn't try. Would the ticket have been forfeit on those days? Again, don't know.

What it does tell me is that Disney definitely lets you into the park at 4pm on the day of the party which means you can make three FP+ for each of the 3 hours between 4 and 7 pm. (The first may begin at 3:30 or a variant depending on how the times come up.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom