Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Yeah, as a kid I was never very impressionable and neither has been my DD. Yet there are so many naive young girls who have parents that will dish out a thousand dollars for 4 tickets to see the Biebs. Go figure parenting styles.
whats worse is these girls growing up as groupies.. claiming bieb is the best thing ever since sliced sandwich.. claiming that the beatles stole the songs of bieber (lol) and that bieber is a "poor understood guy" (after he was caught spitting at his fans)

So, went to the dermatologist today. The mole is not cancerous. I do need a full body skin check once a year though. The results were suspicious. I didn't get to talk to the doctor about the poor experience, but when they asked if I would like to schedule a visit for next year, I told them that I had a poor experience and would be finding a different dermatologist. We were going to write them a letter, but I've taken to the far-more-effective "share your experience online!" approach. I've written a review on Yelp and Facebook. I was respectful and laid out the facts and didn't name names except for the doctor who treated me (but I also only had positive things to say about him). There are several other dermatologists within 20 minutes of me. I'll ask my doctor which one he recommends, and if he can't name one, I'll call my brother's doctor and see if they can give me a name.

I'm just glad it's over and I can go to WDW in peace.
thats good to hear!, nothing like feeling "free" of that dreadful feeling that something might be wrong D:

PUSH

Original Poster
I notice there's been some hints that the live-posting during Sharknado 2 was not appreciated. I would just like to remind each Sageteer that you know what you got yourself into when signing on to be a Sageteer. You know we follow Sharknado like a religion. And with this I would like to introduce our newest goddess, Tara Reid. The Goddess of the Chainsaw Hands.

MOXOMUMD

Annoyed.

BsNa1q0IIAEKGB2.jpg:large
Was this really your dog?

MOXOMUMD

It doesn't matter when Sharknado was released. Sharknado is a lifestyle, something that comes from within. We are all Sharknado.
Okay....not really....not going to argue.....I just didn't see any snarky comments other than those made in jest that's why I commented on your post. I even delayed posting the picture Unkadug asked for until after the movie so I didn't ruin the flow of your live conversation. I didn't care to watch Sharknado, it's not something I'm into but out of respect for those who did watch and participate in the Iive feed I didn't post during the movie except for once.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
You guys are so funny! :happy: :hilarious: I didn't see Sharknado 2 last night (I still haven't seen the first one), but I laughed, just reading the various silly, play-by-play posts from last night. :D

Looks like I missed a "classic" and I was just wondering: @PUSH do you think they will repeat it (hopefully at a reasonable hour & not too late, on the weekend, maybe?). Does anyone know if it will be shown again? Also, do you have to watch the first one to understand the sequel, or does it not impact the new script that much?

NYwdwfan

Why was there only twenty people at the Mets game?

I say this to my husband all the time. He gets mad. I laugh.

You guys are so funny! :happy: :hilarious: I didn't see Sharknado 2 last night (I still haven't seen the first one), but I laughed, just reading the various silly, play-by-play posts from last night. :D

Looks like I missed a "classic" and I was just wondering: @PUSH do you think they will repeat it (hopefully at a reasonable hour & not too late, on the weekend, maybe?). Does anyone know if it will be shown again? Also, do you have to watch the first one to understand the sequel, or does it not impact the new script that much?

The script is genius and stands on it's own. And they constantly reference what happened.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

I'm sure it will be repeated and at all hours of the day. The second one pretty much stands on it's on, they reference the first one for historical reasons, but the plot is not requisite of knowledge of the first.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Last weekend, I forgot to order salmon oil (you squirt a few drops in the dog food, and it helps to keep the dog's skin and fur in good condition). Petco had a sale on it online, and it was a good price for the brand I like. I just realized tonight that I had forgotten to order it, and was bummed because I thought I missed the sale.

However, I went to the site tonight, and it was still on sale—and now, they also had an additional discount: $5 off any purchase of $35 or more (I bought 2 large bottles), and they also have free shipping! Hence, despite my being a forgetful nitwit last weekend, I think I just saved an additional $15 by placing the order tonight! (It's just like Archie Bunker used to say, "God watches out for dingbats!") :happy:
It's "Nutri-Vet" Wild Alaskan Salmon Dog Oil. (Contains only pure oil from wild, non-farmed Alaskan salmon. It does not contain PCB contaminants, mercury or other heavy metals.) :)

When looking to order you might want to keep an eye on this sight:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=26362

This sight I also use but I checked and they don't carry it but is good for lots of other discounted dog supplies:

https://www.petedge.com/zpetedgemai...c-appid=PEDM_WEBSHOP_TR&wec-locale=en_US&wd=x

And the very best shampoo for at least a month of your pup smelling good:

http://www.lambertvetsupply.com/Fresh-n-Clean-Scented-Shampoo_p_1889.html

Even after a pup gets wet in the rain the nice smell returns.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
So I woke up to my all time favorite movie reviewer reviewing Sharknado 2

Laughing and showing clips he is talking about all the celebs and trying to spit out how awful the plot is....

And then he gives the movie an A+

The first A+ he has given all year. And I am a loyal follower of his movie reviewing.
smiley-face-unsure.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom