Poly Stay - Blizzard Beach Comp Tix ?

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
So, I was on the phone with Disney yesterday to rebook my lodging for the fall room discounts that were recently released. I wound up switching from the Contemporary to the Poly as it was the only resort on our list that had any discounted rooms available for our dates. I had a feeling this was going to happen as the Contemporary tower and all of BWI were booked solid before discounts ever hit. Now, I'm sure the Poly discount availability is directly related to the construction, but the reservationist told me something I hadn't heard before the call...

According to the reservationist, they were giving complimentary Blizzard Bleach tix to Poly resort guests to help compensate for the closure of the pool. Now, I haven't been on here much of late, but I have been following other Disney sources and I hadn't heard this before. I've also worked with this Disney reservationist before and she's one of my faves to get- i.e. she's got a great attitude and super helpful. In any event...Has anyone heard this Blizzard Beach ticket comp thing for Poly guests or could confirm if this is going on? (or point me to a thread where it has been discussed)

stevehousse

There are details on the main page about this! Apparently u get "all access" to blizzard beach with busses going to and from your resort, a special check in desk at the park for Poly guests who also get free towels and u can also use the bev station if u have a refillable mug...

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
There are details on the main page about this! Apparently u get "all access" to blizzard beach with busses going to and from your resort, a special check in desk at the park for Poly guests who also get free towels and u can also use the bev station if u have a refillable mug...

Thanks! I'm a total moron. I literally just looked at the main page and saw the news confirming this...OY! I'm feeling like I'm off my Disney game. Thanks again! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom