Mixology/Wine classes?

sweetpee_1993

How do you book the mixology? Do you do it as soon as your board or before you go?

Also can you do it more than once?
You book the mixology and/or tastings onboard. To get your most desired days & times it's good to stop by Guest Services when you board and take card of it then. They do add more sometimes. You'll also see them mentioned on the Navigators some. Also, it is possible to show up and be added in. And, yes, you can book more than just 1 although they do repeat the drinks frequently. Just don't expect to get a whole different variety if you book the same thing more than once. ;)

wogwog

martini.jpg
I had a Pepsi.

wogwog

How did you get a Pepsi on the ship?? :) (Bring your own?)
Yup. I carry on two bottles of wine and one Pepsi for each day of the cruise as my treat in a shoulder bag. Just don't care for Coke. That amount of carry on is permitted by DCL by the way. Just don't put bottles in your checked luggage.

PixieMichele

We did the Sommelier wine tasting and it was so worth the extra $10 or whatever it costs. We learned so much (i'm a nerd, i can never get enough learning) and the wines were phenomenal. If I remember correctly there was a Caymus, Banfii, Purple Angel and a few other of my favorites. It's always up to the sommelier but they were fantastic and it was a lot of fun.

We also did a tequilla tasting, well...my husband did, tequilla is not my friend and let me tell you...i had to drag him to dinner, he was literally staggering. They aren't cheap on the pour for these seminars so make sure you don't have any big important plans after a tasting...that's why they do them on sea days! lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom