Big Brother 16

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Really hoping he makes a big move like he wants and isn't tied down by Frankie and Derrick to nominate the same people as every week. Really like those 2s game, but it does make it boring.

I don't want spoilers, but can someone at least say whether or not the live feeds have been great as well as noms this week so far?:rolleyes:
Initial Noms not great. Yet.

LAM378

I don't want spoilers, but can someone at least say whether or not the live feeds have been great as well as noms this week so far?:rolleyes:

It is so hard not to spoil anything :confused:...but: the feeds have been slightly more entertaining so far, and I expect them to get more entertaining as the week goes on. Don't get your hopes up too much, but things are veering off from the status quo a little bit.

I've been wanting to ask those of you who don't watch the feeds/read updates or spoilers: Why? I'm not being condescending at all, I'm just genuinely curious. Outside of live eviction/HOH comp episodes, I get next to nothing from the CBS broadcasts, and I find they paint such a different picture from what is actually happening in the BB house. It's truly like we're watching two different shows. I don't understand how/why the spoiler-free among you knowingly avoid that information. Do you just love suspense? (I don't--that might be why I refresh Joker's 99 times a day.)

Again, absolutely not being snarky here--I just want to understand.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
It is so hard not to spoil anything :confused:...but: the feeds have been slightly more entertaining so far, and I expect them to get more entertaining as the week goes on. Don't get your hopes up too much, but things are veering off from the status quo a little bit.

I've been wanting to ask those of you who don't watch the feeds/read updates or spoilers: Why? I'm not being condescending at all, I'm just genuinely curious. Outside of live eviction/HOH comp episodes, I get next to nothing from the CBS broadcasts, and I find they paint such a different picture from what is actually happening in the BB house. It's truly like we're watching two different shows. I don't understand how/why the spoiler-free among you knowingly avoid that information. Do you just love suspense? (I don't--that might be why I refresh Joker's 99 times a day.)

Again, absolutely not being snarky here--I just want to understand.
Because of BoB, this season's broadcasts, more than ever, seem so truncated, and barely representative of what is actually going on.

18 people being recorded 24/7, and we end up with less than 120 minutes of highly edited programming each week.

I know that's the nature of the beast, but it hardly represents what actually goes on in the house.

I agree.
Suspense-shmuspense. I want to draw my own conclusions, and not be led down the garden path by CBS' biased slant.

Jokers, Morty's and Hamsterwatch are awesome.

LAM378

I just like the suspense. I like sitting Down at 8 pm or 9, and enjoying and finding out what happens, and it gives me something to loo forwar to furring the tough day

Fair enough. I am the type of weirdo who reads the complete synopsis of a book or film before I read or watch it. Suspense isn't my thing :happy:. My mom is ridiculous with the feeds--she leaves them on every waking hour all summer. My friend only watches the episodes and usually wants no spoilers ("tell me--no don't tell me!"). I can't stare at the feeds unless my mom gives me a heads up that something awesome is happening...not that that's much of an issue this summer.

seahawk7

Fair enough. I am the type of weirdo who reads the complete synopsis of a book or film before I read or watch it. Suspense isn't my thing :happy:. My mom is ridiculous with the feeds--she leaves them on every waking hour all summer. My friend only watches the episodes and usually wants no spoilers ("tell me--no don't tell me!"). I can't stare at the feeds unless my mom gives me a heads up that something awesome is happening...not that that's much of an issue this summer.
I think I'm like you since I jumped ahead while reading your paragragh! I just can't wait to see what you say lol! :hilarious:

dadddio

Yea totally agree with the deserving thing. BTW, you know I meant Brittan (in the above post) from a past season?
IMO, I think the two successful ways to play BB are: a very social game and win when you need to, and be a very strong competitor and be in a strong alliance thats see your winning as protecting them and blinds them to you being a threat. Frankie and Derrick fits those descriptions. Derrick should start laying the path to get Frankie out because if it comes down to them, the jury will vote Frankie BB winner.
I did realize that you were referring to the 'old' Brittany, not th current, yet older, Brittany.

I suspect that what we will see Derrick do is rally the alliance to keep solid while at te same time rally individuals in the alliance to boot Frankie either as soon as all the 'floaters' are gone or just before their all gone.

seahawk7

I did realize that you were referring to the 'old' Brittany, not th current, yet older, Brittany.

I suspect that what we will see Derrick do is rally the alliance to keep solid while at te same time rally individuals in the alliance to boot Frankie either as soon as all the 'floaters' are gone or just before their all gone.
If Derrick makes it to final two, who do you think he wants sitting next to him? My guess is Zach because Zach will offend someone again while addressing the jury.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Thought I might as well post this
BsykzfSCIAA8k18.jpg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
That would be embarrassing to watch. She would be a deer in the headlights. I would prefer for him to take a strong player. But if he wants to be smart yea a floater would be way to go. But thats means the jury is filled with everyone he sent packing. They might just vote Victoria the winner out of spite.
No, they won't.

As a fan, I think Victoria is a non-entity, and should be booted!

If I were a House guest however, I would keep her useless, annoying butt around as long as possible!

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
No, they won't.

If I were a House guest however, I would keep her useless, annoying butt around as long as possible!
I personally think we haven't seen the Victoria that showed up to casting...yet.

Do you remember how y she was with Frankie the first night she was nominated? The farther she goes in the game, the more the backstabbing will hurt her, and she is going to have an attitude and dare I say it, make great TV. I can sense this in her, and it is only a matter of time.

seahawk7

No, they won't.

I think you are right about keeping her around as possible but with the jury sometimes they get really bitter and act like they forgot it's a game. That what worries me about anyone taking Victoria to the final two. Otherwise it's a great plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom