Current and Poor Condition of the BAH...

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I can't support anything but removal. If they fix it, I fear they would put a huge scrim around, and above, the whole thing. Thus making a larger eyesore and further blocking GMR.

polynesiangirl

Dear Lord, I cannot believe we are still talking about the Hat this many years later. Oh how I hate that thing. I never would have guessed when it went up that it would still be there when I was a mother of two and married for almost a decade.

Cmdr_Crimson

Whelp..Looks Like I have to bring this out again...
32544079.jpg

copcarguyp71

Ooh, boy, another hat thread.

Well, the 2000s were a rough time. Between 9/11, the recession, and Disney's perceived lackluster output as far as animated films go, yeah it was a tough time.

That may be a harbinger that the masses agree. Not trying to be smarmy here but if there are tons of hat threads started by different folks then maybe that is just the masses chiming in. It is nice to be up on the forums for those of us who frequent them but the more pertinent observation on my part is that there is an increasingly large multitude of posts speaking to the same topic...maybe time for DIsney to listen a little bit to those of us with $$$ they want;)

Goofnut1980

I think it really blocks fireworks. They need to trim some trees and move that out of the way. Not saying the hat is bad, its just badly placed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom