Current and Poor Condition of the BAH...

SMRT-1Michael

Original Poster
I was recently at the Studios and noticed panels on the BAH that were faded and waring. The Hat is definitely showing its age and no upkeep is occurring (even though I want the thing to go already..) just proves that this structure was only meant to be temporary and WDW was too lazy to take it down after the 100 years celebration. Does anyone ever feel like the 2000s just simply destroyed the integrity of the parks? Specifically DHS and Epcot? I miss the old days more than I can even think to miss them.

Father Robinson

The last time it got a fresh coat of paint, at least that I know of, was in 2010?? Or maybe it was 09, but definitly right around then it had a completely new paint job, like the recent castle turrot job.

Cmdr_Crimson

I was recently at the Studios and noticed panels on the BAH that were faded and waring. The Hat is definitely showing its age and no upkeep is occurring (even though I want the thing to go already..) just proves that this structure was only meant to be temporary and WDW was too lazy to take it down after the 100 years celebration. Does anyone ever feel like the 2000s just simply destroyed the integrity of the parks? Specifically DHS and Epcot? I miss the old days more than I can even think to miss them.

I think even after the Apocalypse happens..It will still be up..:banghead:
life_after_disney__mgm_by_eledoremassis02-d38tbzz.jpg

Out best bet...Wait for one of the stars to fall on a guest and BOOM Dismantling would begin!
Sorcerer-Hat-Icon_Full_3427.jpg

Marc Gil

I think even after the Apocalypse happens..It will still be up..:banghead:
life_after_disney__mgm_by_eledoremassis02-d38tbzz.jpg

Out best bet...Wait for one of the stars to fall on a guest and BOOM Dismantling would begin!
Sorcerer-Hat-Icon_Full_3427.jpg
Or they'll give it the Tree of Life treatment and surround Hollywood Blvd with nets to catch the falling debris.

The new backstory behind it will be that the Citizens of Hollywood...

I JUST CAN'T :hilarious:

cba

Oh boy, another hat thread! I'll make this quick because I don't like thinking about this thing. IF Disney must keep the hat, move it over to Fantasmic!, as it seems to be more appropriate. And then the GMR can be the park's icon. Or they can just tear the thing down (Which I would like better IMO). And then GMR can be the park icon.

lazyboy97o

Oh boy, another hat thread! I'll make this quick because I don't like thinking about this thing. IF Disney must keep the hat, move it over to Fantasmic!, as it seems to be more appropriate. And then the GMR can be the park's icon. Or they can just tear the thing down (Which I would like better IMO). And then GMR can be the park icon.
It'd then be visible between the Morocco Pavilion and the Hollywood Tower Hotel...

Deej

I couldn't agree more. I loved going there "back in the day", but it just isn't the same anymore. Although, that may just have as much to do with growing older I suppose. Haha.

juniorthomas

If they repaint it, they should then make a hat to cover the hat, so the paint won't fade. This would then repeat ad infinitum, naturally.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom