Trip Club November 2014

Tiggertoo56

Will be at POFQ from 30th October til 13th November - and class trip for both. Party of 7, one birthday 31st October, one on 6th November and one couple are having a pre-disneymoon, as they marry next spring. Can't wait to go to MNSSHP and MVMCP - tickets already sorted! Looking forward to a magical time.:):D:joyfull:

journ116

And now I can add myself, my little family of 4, and some extended family (again) to this thread:

Nov. 14-23: split stay at WLV & BCV! Countdown is 171 days…time to make any pertinent dining ressies!

stevehousse

Nov 11-18 at Caribbean Beach Resort with free dining!

And now I can add myself, my little family of 4, and some extended family (again) to this thread:

Nov. 14-23: split stay at WLV & BCV! Countdown is 171 days…time to make any pertinent dining ressies!

Good luck getting your ADRs! It has been hard for everyone trying to get them!

Betsyboo

Nov 8-16 at CBR! Excited that we were able to add an extra day to the beginning of our trip. Hoping to soak up some of the resort on the first day and explore.

walter1901

November 14th-17th @

Coronado Springs

MVMCP on the 16th

Dining Ressies:
15th- Garden Grill 7:45pm
16th- Crystal Palace 1:15pm
17th- Tusker House 11:25am

kasi22

I am interesting in it to visit Disney in November and I want to go with you, but its my first trip to Disney Anyone have an idea of how much budget is needed?

Mimi_in_London

Going on my first solo trip from 3 till 14 November. Really looking forward to spending my time soaking up the magic. I have been in the past with relatives but they like WDW not love it. I would be happy to meet up with someone for a chat etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom