Best breakfast at Disney that's not in the parks?

Matt and Kelly

Have only had breakfast at a few places, mostly character meals, but I really enjoyed the Tonga Toast from Kona! Mouth is already watering knowing we'll be visiting again in September.

erasure fan1

I have to say, the best breakfast I had was at Olivia's at Old key west. It was simple, the omelet with breakfast potatoes was very good, and it was reasonably priced (for Disney anyway). I would much rather order one thing that is done right then have the choice of a bunch of things done so so and pay out the nose for it.

While breakfast is not our family's main meal, we have shared Tonga toast from captain cooks at the Poly....YUM!! We have always enjoyed Chef Mickeys. We usually take the last seating.... Not big eaters first thing in the morning....but, any meal in WDW is an experience in itself.. It's walt disney world people!!!

CheshireCat12

Kona Cafe- if you've never had the Samoan, it's the best breakfast I've ever eaten at the World!
Also, any place that has Mickey waffles is alright by me- they are so chewy, tender, yummy *drool*
I'll be trying Kouzzina before it closes so I hope that is as good as some have said, and Captain's Grille too!

Marijil

I have to say, the best breakfast I had was at Olivia's at Old key west. It was simple, the omelet with breakfast potatoes was very good, and it was reasonably priced (for Disney anyway). I would much rather order one thing that is done right then have the choice of a bunch of things done so so and pay out the nose for it.
Beat me to it...hidden gem, I almost didn't want to share

MMDVC

Kona Cafe for the macadamia pineapple pancakes. I tried the Tonga Toast once and did not like it.
When I requested extra butter for my breakfast the waitress asked if I wanted plain butter or the macadamia nut blend... I always thought the chopped nuts were in the pancake batter but No they are in the pancakes and butter. Genius!
I don't care where I eat breakfast or even if I have it but I must have the Kona PMNPancakes before I leave WDW.

We need an official tally of voting ...

slappy magoo

When we stayed at Riverside Spring Break of 2005, we had breakfast at Boatwright's and that omelet was the best damned omelet ever. So of course it's not open for breakfast anymore.

For counter service (or in this case counter service "plus") we really like Wolfgang Puck Express. When we stay in Saratoga, we'll opt for this over Artist's Pallette any chance we get, sometimes calling ahead and picking it up to bring back to the room. I get the breakfast pocket subbing peppers for mushrooms, Slappette gets Cornflake French Toast. Bliss.

Bethypoo

My favorite place for breakfast is Fresh. I've never been to Kona, though. It is certainly on my list for the next trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom