Suggestions please! BOG

agorna

Original Poster
image.jpg

^such a good feeling!

now I need your help! I'm a total dessert lover... for those who have eaten at BOG can you give me your recommendation?? a picture wouldn't hurt either... a lil eye candy.. you know :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Be our Guest has a really poor dessert selection. It is basically a set of average cupcakes at a rather high asking price.

The restaurant is spectacular though, so you will have a great time. Enjoy!

copcarguyp71

Wife and daughter both enjoyed "The Gray Stuff"...appearance is a little off putting but I tasted it and it was rather good. They will come around with a cart and let you see the offering before you order.

agorna

Original Poster
awe well that's a bummer but I appreciate the heads up.

anyone have any photos/suggestions for dinner entrees?

PrincessNelly_NJ

Sorry @agorna but I have to say.... I'M TOTALLY JEALOUS... even though I have eaten dinner there twice. I went to book a reservation for Oct 18th and none were available :(
But we really liked the Pork chop and even though the dessert are only cupcakes, it is a great experience.

DizneyPryncess

I had a strawberry cupcake that I really liked. I'd definitely get it again. I'm a cupcake kind of girl, that's usually what I choose. I had the ratatouille for dinner. It was good, but I'm going to try something new next time. Have fun, its a beautiful restaurant!!

belledream

They also have cream puffs (fruity or chocolatey)
1374746_1996601474438_2127003384_n.jpg

And of course, The Grey Stuff.
1376655_1996601674443_1120181617_n.jpg

As for entrees, we got the steak and the lamb chops and both were great! Probably going to try the salmon or the shrimp & scallops this time around. ENJOY! It's an absolutely breathtaking experience.

tlev

I had the scallop and shrimp puff pastry. It was delicious! My daughter had the kid's steak and she ate every bit of it. I ordered the grey stuff and my daughter ordered the strawberry cupcake and we switched desserts. We loved them both. I also tried the private label chardonnay (I can't remember the name of it though) and it was fabulous!

Ariel484

Strawberry cupcake is my current favorite! (Apologies for the poor images, was in the West Wing):
13-09_CruiseEdit_070.jpg

13-09_CruiseEdit_071.jpg

Grey Stuff cupcake is also very good...I just prefer strawberry personally. Husband had the lemon cupcake and liked it:
WnDEdit-380.jpg

WnDEdit-381.jpg

Triple chocolate was also very good!
IMG_0570.jpg

So for me personally I like the strawberry the best, then triple chocolate, then grey stuff. I didn't try the lemon because I'm not a lemon fan. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom