Scariest moment at the park?

DisneyPrincess5

Catching air on Slush Gusher.
It's actually much more terrifying than Summit Plummet once you're on it.
I cannot imagine that!!! Id be insane.

Well the scariest moment was when we went parasailing on a windy day. Too high, too unsteady, saw ONE knot tying us to the boat-just bad bad bad!!! Never again.

And also once at the end of RNRC when the restraint wouldn't come off. The CM was so great and calm and told me to push down then up and it worked. Phew. Not a good moment for someone afraid of small spaces!

Last edited:

FettFan

Ninja Turtle damn near abducted my sister at Disney-MGM in 93.

Not sure if he thought she was lost or was bringing her up on stage or what. But he got her by the hand, turned around and started marching off.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Got separated from my parents at the exit of Legend of the Lion King as a young lad... didn't get back with them for a few minutes. I was scared outta my mind. :oops: :p

TinkerBelle8878

The old Snow White ride..when the car comes up on the queen and you only see her back and then she turns quick and its the 'witch'. I'd never wanted to go on that ride before but figured I'd go, it was a 'classic' etc,. The ride system wasn't scary but I've never been a fan of that movie or any movie with witches (after seeing the Wizard of Oz on tv at 3..thank you, Mom) I jumped out of my seat when the figure turned.

laynalee07

I had always wanted to ride splash mountain when I was little but was to scared of the big drop.... Finally decided to ride it... After the big drop I was terrified enough and my sister and her boyfriend said, "if that scared you, just wait until the next drop! It's way bigger than the one we just went down!!"
I started bawling...Hahaha

acishere

getting stuck on IASW for 30 minutes
This is the winner. Nothing can be scarier than something that makes you consider swimming for it in that dirty water.

Runners up:
- The build up to the final drop on Splash Mountain the first time when I was a child.
- I got to do a soft opening for Mission Space. The moment that you get locked in there is rather unnerving after listening to all the warnings. We weren't really sure what what going to happen.
- The thought of the credit card bill getting higher as your go on.

mergatroid

Last year when the guy had just attacked people in Epcot with a pipe and was being restrained on the floor. Whilst I wasn't scared of him getting loose, I kept thinking how glad I was we hadn't arrived 20 seconds earlier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom