Scariest moment at the park?

Cmdr_Crimson

Riding the water slide at River Country and being pushed in the Under Current trying to get a rope and the Life Guard told me to let go thinking I was fooling around..

Club Cooloholic

There were crackles or some sort of blackbird nesting in the eaves of the covering over a dock area on Tom Sawyer that had rocking chairs we were sitting in while my daughter napped...well those things came out and started dive bombing us till we ran away!

minniemickeyfan

Late night bus ride from Epcot back to Pop Century. A man was obviously drunk and kept talking very loudly at the bus driver to slow down. He said it like, "whoa, bus driver..slow down, my mother never used to drive this fast. Kids, do you think he's driving too fast? (kids puzzled) Bus driver, can you buy me some birthday cake when we get back to Pop?" and he kept repeating the part about going too fast and too slow down. When we got to Pop, I can't tell you how glad people were to get there, some lady even grabbed her child to get them out of there. I think if I was the bus driver I would have stopped and called security if they can do that.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
When I got to the top of Summit Plummit at Blizard Beach, I didn't like to the look of the down route but I didn't want to walk down past all those people. So I conquered my fear and went down the slide. Never been on that slide again!

Another scary moment was back in the days when TOT still had lap bars and I got stuck in the back middle seat (the only seat that had a seat belt at the time) and there was nothing to hold on to. It was my second time ever riding. Now of course I LOVE this ride!

Dwarful

After the fireworks getting pushed apart from my 5 yr old niece while holding a death grip on my 3 yr old daughter. We were waiting for my husband and the crowd just pushed through us even though we were against the wall. Thankfully a quick thinking, rather big dad heard and saw my problem. He pushed his way through to my crying niece and held her high enough for her to see me and waded right back through the crowd to bring her to me. I was 4 1/2 months preg. at the time and no way could I have done that myself while holding on to my daughter. After that we rented double strollers just to keep the girls confined to one spot when my husband and I were not together.

TinkerBelle8878

We were on the GMR in '07 and it broke down during that scene. Sat for 20 minutes, and the alien kept popping back out every few minutes, about 2 rows in front of us. Couldn't they turn that thing off? :)

I may be in the minority but I could swear they can turn it off. I was on GMR once and there was a little kid in the front row with his or her family and was freaking out after the Wicked Witch (also not a fan as she is the base of my witch fear but knew she was there thanks to seeing that part on a Disney special of some kind :p) and having been on GMR many times before I knew the Alien was coming up and just never showed for our entire train. I think the CMs running the tram can control it in circumstances like this. I could be wrong though and it was just a really good coincidence :)

Crystal J

I normally carry a messenger bag, but my last trip I had my camera back pack and on space mountain in the front row there was no room for by my feet (I put a foot through the straps) so I had to hold it, I spent the entire ride gripping onto the bag and was so concentrated on no losing it I did not enjoy the ride.
Then that night at guest services we were picking up a purchase we had sent to the front and there was a lady who lost her purse on space mountain and it had her only ID and was flying home the next day which made me glad I held on that tight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom