Spring Training Anyone?

LittleGiants16

Original Poster
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, imagineers of all ages,

Hi guys, for those of you who don't know me I'm LG, and I've had an idea for a competition to get everyone warmed up for the upcoming competition season this summer. My idea was born out of Major League Baseball's annual trip south. Every spring, the thirty-two teams of Major League Baseball partake in a tradition as old as the game itself: spring training. For this yearly wonder each team travels to either Florida or Arizona to compete against other teams in an effort to prepare for the impending season.

So that's basically the idea what we're going to be doing here. I'd like to get people together who'd like to get warmed up for the competitions to come this summer (especially Sorcerer's Apprentice, everyone should do it, seriously). Just think of this as our own little version of spring training. The rules will be simple and as follows:

1. I'm judging, and no I don't really want any help. Too many cooks will ruin a dish.
2. Prompts will be out on Sunday and due on Thursday. I'll get them back to you by Saturday with results.
3. Two person teams named after baseball teams. And if you want to work with someone just pm me.
4. Everyone who turns something in gets points. One point for first, two for second, etc.
5. At the end, in eight weeks from Sunday the 27th, the team with the fewest points wins.
6. Don't cheat. There are plenty of old comps that you could pull ideas from, don't. Be original guys.

That's it. Like I said, this comp is going to be simple. I reserve the right to add caveats to any given challenge and to amend the rules as listed above. And by the way, this isn't supposed to be some major deal, this is just something fun to pass the time until the summer season starts. Hope everyone decides to sign-up. Any questions, just ask!

Thanks,

LG

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Reporting for dooty!

tumblr_m7zugqQ7xB1rsy50k.gif

I have no team preference.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Challenge coming up today? Or are we just working out the teams right now?

I can work with anyone. I'm ready.

Time to redeem myself for failing on the website last year for the finals!

englanddg

One Little Spark...

Our theme song. Imagination! One of the best Disney rides ever. It drew together all of EPCOT Center...it made it all whole.

But, we have our own theme song here...

BRING IT ON!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom