News D23 Expo 2019

jaxonp

It won't plus due to the orange county convention center being a tad close to another certain studio theme park down the road..This is why WDW gets the Destination D based events...Now if WDW did ever built it's own convention center on property to accomidate it rather than adding convention space to hotels..then yes...But, as of now....No.

ESPN would be big enough, no?

But more importantly, all them DL APs likely fill a large chunk of the attendees.

bubbles1812

But doesn't WDW have convention space or am I miss remembering things.
The Swan and Dolphin are technically convention hotels, though I'm not sure what kind of capacity they have. I'd imagine some exists in the Disney Springs hotels too. I've been to the Hilton's conference rooms and they are nice but very moderate capacity wise.

Grand Floridian has an actual Convention Center but having been to conferences there in Oct 2015, Jan 2017, and Nov 2017 [my job at the time paid for me to go to one medical conference per year in a place of my choosing anywhere in the lower 48... can I help it that I found ones that interested me at WDW? ;)], the GF does not have nearly enough room. Rather small in the grand scheme of convention centers.

Last edited:

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I'm ready to be equally excited and hurt today...

Attachments

• 20190825_104321.jpg
    20190825_104321.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 122

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom