News D23 Expo 2019

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Honest question: Is D23 actually fun?

The idea of flying to SoCal and waiting in a line ALL NIGHT just to get a spot to hear some movie announcements and new clips that I can easily digest later on from the comfort of my own home.....just does not sound appealing at all.

Is attending this really more about Disney fan cred at this point?
It’s a merchandise show...like a comic con. So if you’re into that...you’d probably like it

Dunston

A bit off topic. But. Why do you suppose Disney hasn't made an Adventurer's Club movie? I think it would be a great comedy/adventure with the right casting. (Along the JC and Jumanji lines). Every D23 I hold out a fractional percentage of hope for an AC announcement. And yeah, I know. There's no chance.
There's no adventure club movie because it's not open anymore.

My last-minute prediction is Indy in Animal Kingdom. I don't want it to happen but I think it will.

Cmdr_Crimson

Better yet, when is the Expo ever coming to Orlando?
It won't plus due to the orange county convention center being a tad close to another certain studio theme park down the road..This is why WDW gets the Destination D based events...Now if WDW did ever built it's own convention center on property to accomidate it rather than adding convention space to hotels..then yes...But, as of now....No.

Speedy71

It won't plus due to the orange county convention center being a tad close to a other certain studio park down the road..This is why WDW gets the Destination D based events...Now if WDW did ever built it's own convention center on property to accomidate it rather than adding convention space to hotels..then yes...But, as of now....No.

But doesn't WDW have convention space or am I miss remembering things.

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
It won't plus due to the orange county convention center being a tad close to another certain studio theme park down the road..This is why WDW gets the Destination D based events...Now if WDW did ever built it's own convention center on property to accomidate it rather than adding convention space to hotels..then yes...But, as of now....No.

This is not a legit reason. There’s been rumors that the next D23 Expo will be in Orlando. If they choose not to, it won’t be because OCCC is closer to Universal Orlando.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom