A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

Mike S

Is that really any different than what A New Hope did with Obi-Wan Kenobi and the Empire Strikes Back did with Yoda?
They went into hiding because all Jedi were being hunted and killed. Plus Obi Wan was watching over Luke.

Luke on the other hand made a bad (and may I add, out of character) judgement call and then ran away from the consequences.

bhg469

They went into hiding because all Jedi were being hunted and killed. Plus Obi Wan was watching over Luke.

Luke on the other hand made a bad (and may I add, out of character) judgement call and then ran away from the consequences.
In Kennedy's universe, nothing is out of character for anyone. They're definitely making stuff up as they go along. I can't wait to see how fun and likable boba Fett magically becomes in his stand alone.

jakeman

Speaking of controversial people, where did the Spirit fly off to? It looks like his last post was in December 2017. What did I miss?
An entire hashtag.
In Kennedy's universe, nothing is out of character for anyone. They're definitely making stuff up as they go along. I can't wait to see how fun and likable boba Fett magically becomes in his stand alone.
I'm not sure any characterization of Boba Fett is worse than the Bounty Hunter trilogy from the Legends canon. He was basically omnipotent. That was such a trudge of a trio of books to get through and irrevocable soured me on the character.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom